Guys, would you date someone who is?

Would you date someone who is fat, ugly, has low self-esteem, has anxiety, has a minor depression and can't make herself happy. Also has a bullying experience of 7 years with boys.

The girl in the question is me: elladegiorgio14.

23

Most Helpful Guys

• I would date someone like that, I would never think she is fat or ugly and would tell her she is beautiful everyday. I would tell he fuck what other people think, their opinion means nothing, only listen to yourself and those close to you. If you think it about yourself, tell yourself you're awesome everyday until you realize its the truth.

• That's really sweet. The world needs for people like you.

• If you ever feel down and need to chat, just send me a message :)

• Thanks for offering.

• I am asking why anybody not date such a person. You put up your flaws openly, which requires courage. Nobody's ugly and neither are you. Everyone's good the way they are. Depression gets dissipated once you acknowledge you are good enough and find happiness in small things in life. Anxiety leaves once you realize that your present is valuable and you need to be happy in it. Well, you can make yourself happy by reading and doing what I said above. Have I lifted your spirits? If yes, PM me. If not leave a reply. #Courageandlove.

• Yes, you lifted me spirits. I'm sorry I couldn't pm you but it said you have follow me to allow me to message you.