Guys, would you date someone who is?

Would you date someone who is fat, ugly, has low self-esteem, has anxiety, has a minor depression and can't make herself happy. Also has a bullying experience of 7 years with boys.

The girl in the question is me: elladegiorgio14.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I would date someone like that, I would never think she is fat or ugly and would tell her she is beautiful everyday. I would tell he fuck what other people think, their opinion means nothing, only listen to yourself and those close to you. If you think it about yourself, tell yourself you're awesome everyday until you realize its the truth.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's really sweet. The world needs for people like you.

• Show All
    • If you ever feel down and need to chat, just send me a message :)

• Thanks for offering.

• I am asking why anybody not date such a person. You put up your flaws openly, which requires courage. Nobody's ugly and neither are you. Everyone's good the way they are. Depression gets dissipated once you acknowledge you are good enough and find happiness in small things in life. Anxiety leaves once you realize that your present is valuable and you need to be happy in it. Well, you can make yourself happy by reading and doing what I said above. Have I lifted your spirits? If yes, PM me. If not leave a reply. #Courageandlove.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yes, you lifted me spirits. I'm sorry I couldn't pm you but it said you have follow me to allow me to message you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• To understand what ugly means we first have to look at what pretty means. What is it? Why is a certain combination facial features called pretty and the other isnt? Look mankind always tried to explain things to themselves based on causalic experiences. Something happens again and again and people start to assume that this will continue. But who says that it will? A farmer goes into a den feeding a chicken every day for 2 years, one day the farmer comes in and the chicken thinks "food is coming" but the farmer brought a knife this time. So only because something happens 2401, it doesn't mean that it'll happen 2402 times.

So people see a certain amount of women, and think to themselves "ah so thats how women usually look like" in their simple mindset they call that pretty or "sexy" because it "fits to their sex". So basically pretty or sexy means nothing other than "Looks like ever other woman/man Im used to". Now we learned that only because I always felt attracted to women that look like every other women, doesn't mean that the next Woman I feel attracted to also has to look like every other woman.

So attraction is not calculable.(sorry Im German you know what I mean)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would. Everybody deserves a chance. Who knows what kind of fun you can have once she opens up to you? Even if it wasn't for romance or seks, why would you not? Don't think about how YOU don't like fat girls, or how YOU have your own issues. Think about what it would do for HER if you just spend some time with her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, that's probably too much for a teenage boy who is himself dealing with the changes ushered in by puberty to handle. I don't think your appearance is the issue (and you probably are more attractive than you realize), rather the emotional aspects of what you mentioned.

I think you'd benefit from therapy and pursuing some hobbies with friends (including male friends) more than having a boyfriend at this stage. Having some platonic male friends who respect you and treat you well could help your self-esteem greatly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Find what makes you happy first and foremost. You can't love someone until you learn to love yourself first! And people can sense that. Just be you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't think I would. Too much baggage. That'd be fighting an uphill battle. What would I gain from dating a person like That?

0|0
    0|1
  • Of course. A girl changescsignificsntlyvwhen she's s happy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Why not? I never dated any girl. But I have friends that are girls and have same problems even more,
    And its fine. I cannot bcoz of my own problems in life but if I could why not?
    But honestly I am not so cool with fatness xD
    Jk you are good and bcoz of my prev knowing of this type of people I am sure you are not that ugly or fat or things you say! You are much better... be more sure about yourself... really asking this kinda question makes you unsure (just my idea... maybe it helps you as your own) you are good and valid WHATEVER you are
    And there is always good guys to date you
    I also have all but a fat so I understand you are good
    (Sorry I dont speak English well)

0|0
    0|0
  • look you still young so:
    fat :you can exercise
    ugly: no one is ugly you need to accept who you are & love yourself as you are because let's face it no one is perfect
    good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would, I'd help her and be by her side through all those problems and well work through them together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Daaaammmnnnnnnnnnn... You threw everything at me. So lets go threw all of that;
    Fat= Maybe
    Ugly= maaaayyybeee ( if you were really fun and persistent for me to be your girlfriend)
    Low Self esteem= ( probably not because girls with low self esteem usually don't do anything. They just kinda sit there which is boring =/)
    Anxiety= same as low self esteem
    Minor depression= I wouldn't know you had it unless you say something
    Can't make herself Happy= that's really going to suck because then you are just going to be a downer.
    Bullying= Wouldn't know unless you say something sooo...

Overall I would say as a 15 year old guy no. A lot of those are not big deals, the biggest one is that you can't make yourself happy. Would you want to be around a negative nancy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Everyone has a story. It doesn't make you undateable

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to be the white prince that tels you what you want to hear. So this is how I think about it. You have two options.
    1) find a guy with kindof the same situation. Help each other develop to non-fat ugly mentally unstable human beings. Together you can work on your self esteem.
    2) or actively work on things you can change. Anxiety -> search counselling, ask help or look on the internet to manage it. Fat -> shove less food in your mouth and be more active.
    Ugly -> will resolve when you aren't fat anymore and knwo how to smile and dress etc.
    If you work actively on resolving these issues. By for example reading self-help books, talking to elderly. By the age of 18 all men will be at your fingertips.
    See bullying as mean feedback. And feedback from my perspective is always good. Then I know where to work on in life. Where people see my "flaws". I'd rather have 10 bullies around me telling me whats wrong with me then 10 people that cheer my flaws.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally no but plenty of guys aren't in an option to be picky.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're 14 so definitly no.

0|1
    0|0
  • No but I would visit you in the hospital.

0|1
    1|0
    • Why hospital?

• You are a very young girl and I really think you need a little more experience that only time will give you. But you described yourself as a ugly person who is unhealthy fat who soesn't think much of herself and who worries about everything anyone might say and is claiming some abuse by bullies. I don't know you but I suspect that you can't be all that bad. I was suggesting that if all that is wrong at one time you need help that medical professionals can give. You would make it difficult to want to take you out. I wouldn't know how to deal with all that stuff. I bet you could have a lot going for you with a but of extra effort.

• Yea i would treat her good

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes i would and I'd treat her like a princess.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Not to be mean but, I don't date fat people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • no, sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes