Do guys dislike skinny small girls?

I'm very small and skinny and it seems that guys like more... "thick" and bigger girls... is it really true? 😶

228

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• There's a huge range of preferences among guys- plenty of them (maybe even a majority) will love your body type, so don't worry about that. Besides, you are much more than your body type, and any guy worth being with will focus on your personality and other intagibles as well.

• I know one that I really like. I'm very attracted to her. It's not because of that but she is skinny and short,

• Oh okay good luck with her sir

• It all depends on the personality, so long as I like them, it doesn't matter about appearance. But sexually, god, I love small skinny girls the most.

• Oh okay thank you

• Its coming up a lot lately, but so did short skinny girls before this year, next year it'll be something different. So dont worry about it ;)

• Okay then 😶 and thanks for the third time 😂

• I really love skinny girls but every man has his preference, don't worry about there's plenty of guys who love petite girls!

• Really? Thank you 🙃

• All our skeletons look the same people can be worried about the way they look all they want but they will only be considered good looking for a maximum of 30 years this is a gap between when you are 18-38 thats just a random number I pulled out obviously I know guys and girls that were considered good looking when I was in school with them and now people can't believe the change most of it is weight gain.

• Small is fine but if she soo skinny that her ribs show off then no chance

• Oh okay well my ribs are all good haha thank you for the opinion

• I thinks its harsh to judge just on looks but looks decide which person u will be attracted to before u get to know them

• Yes... I agree

• It's a matter of preference. Having sex with small and skinny is unforgettable.

• i like both thick and skinny.. for me there are other factors that make me like or dislike a girl.

• I like them a little thick, but not too much, also I think most of the guys I know prefer them skinny.

• I like them all. but everyone has preferences. What is your preference for example?

• Oh hmm 😶 I never thought of my preference 😶

• Well... How can I explain it... Look at the Emma Roberts. She is only 155cm and 50kg. But she is super cute.

• I like skinny people they tend to have eating habits that I like, assuming they can still appreciate good food.

• I don't have a problem with small skinny girls, so long as they don't look childlike, that'd just be creepy.

• Giys like skinny girls but they also like other shapes as well. I don't like to feel bones when we hug or fondle. I prefer more.

• I like a variable amount of women. You would fit in that variable

• Well the only way we can really have a full estimate of what you're talking about is if she share a picture so then go right ahead I can see

• like skinny girls chubby girls but most of all, super short girls

• I think it all depends on the guy I think small skinny girls are attractive sometimes also.

• I like small and skinny, I'll solve your problem :P

• everyone has their own preferences. Not all males find thicc girls attractive, vice versa

• I mean, I prefer bigger thick girls, but nah there are plenty of guys who are into skinny girls too.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 1

• Lmao, I'm 5'9" and I have a really small waist but then I have a butt and thighs so... I don't know. I've always wanted to be short though. I'm told that I'm really intimidating because of my height.