Should I reach out next month again?

I went on a date with this guy back in the summer (I asked him out). We had a nice time and I thought it went well. He talked a lot and was really funny. After that, I went back overseas for college and he's known I'd be back in December but we hadn't made any plans to meet. However, we'd keep in pretty good touch via email. Yesterday, I sent him a message letting him know I'm back and that I'd like to see him sometime. His response was that he's in France (his home country) right now but that he'd be back at the beginning of January. He didn't agree that we should meet... Does it sound like he's willing to see me again or wants me gone? I don't mind either way, but if he's not interested in continuing to see me I don't want to seem like I'm trying to chase him because I'm not.

Should I reach out next month again, or forget it?
Updates:
I decided to keep in touch and reach out next month to ask if he can meet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say he's interested he wouldn't have told you when he would be back

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• See, it's bcz he wants to spend Christmas and New year time with his dearones and there is nothing bad if some1 gives time to his family. And that's the reason he would hv postponed ur date...
    I think u should take it lightly and u can reach out nxt month

0|0
    0|0
  • The best way to know this would be to wait for a week or two and send him a follow up mail. Judging it like this is not a good idea because it is very uncertain answer from his side. Sorry, I know I am not helpful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes