Do guys get afraid to text a girl they like?

so if u would have talked before with a girl and then your comunication would stop. but after sometime u would want to reconect to her, so would u be afraid to text her again, or u would wait for her to show some signs?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely feel that way!!! Even though the girls I know get mad that I don’t initiate, it’s simply because I have at some point and they made me feel like I was bothering them, so I practically never initiate.

Even as badly as I want to text this one girl I simply cannot do it.

• what keeps u from texting?