Do guys get afraid to text a girl they like?

so if u would have talked before with a girl and then your comunication would stop. but after sometime u would want to reconect to her, so would u be afraid to text her again, or u would wait for her to show some signs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely feel that way!!! Even though the girls I know get mad that I don’t initiate, it’s simply because I have at some point and they made me feel like I was bothering them, so I practically never initiate.

Even as badly as I want to text this one girl I simply cannot do it.

1|1
    0|0
    • what keeps u from texting?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• You showing signs of interest is definitely good. Don't be afraid to text him first. This depends on so many things that it's hard to say. But it's possible he simply doesn't know what to say. Or, isn't sure if his texts will be welcomed being you haven't talked in a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every one is scared to do so... u girls dont even zing towards us which can give out some guy to try to communicate or text girl... in this case girls are rude hahaha but ya its tough because girls if girl sayes no there is risk of not seeing her again.. hated by her.. not even have a chance to company her

1|0
    0|0
  • In the gap of 25-29 y. o. and even above, the guys aren't afraid anything. Below 20 your theory can apply. Well the thing you say is only related to girls, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only talk to them on phone or in person because for a different reason I am afraid to text; I don’t want any damn text trail ever surfacing and sticking it to me somehow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that it can be intimidating but I'm the kind of person who finds it easier to text someone how you feel other than call them or tell them in person. It sucks for me because everyone else hates that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just shoot her a text again to hang out. The only difference is that I would be more observant since I don't know what happened and everyone has a life and can become busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would text but, hope it didn't come across as needed and would not want to be off-putting. It's hard because if a do text her, I just don't want to be rejected.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we've already talked or texted, definitely not. Once she's expressed some interest in me, I'm all in cuz I'm a fool and fools rush in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get that all the time. That is how I know I'll say something really stupid and they won't respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problems messaging a girl I like. But if she ghosts on me, I don't bother messaging back.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think a guy would be more "afraid" of getting the number in order to text.

0|0
    0|0
  • Afraid? Not entirely. Just not sure what to do or say. I am more confident to speak face to face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, a text can be easily taken the wrong way

0|0
    0|0
  • We think a lot before we text you

1|0
    0|0
    • what kind of toughts do u have?

• I'm kinda afraid to text her first

1|0
    0|0
  • yes
    signs would be good way to back together

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes we do cause a wrong word can fuck shit up

0|2
    0|0
  • Straight up yeah nothing more to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stoped tolking to my crush since a year for this

0|0
    0|0
    • for what? for being scared?

• Yes, it was very embarrassing, before to get out together we sent messages for almost a month, also why not lived just close, at the end we get out toghether but the atmosphere seemed very tense, at the end of the appointment stayed agree to feel to go to see a movie the week later, but no-one sent a message, not remember what I thought for not send any message in the first two weeks, but by the second onwards was because I thought I had refused, when we meet again next year, to a party, we both made of all for our looks not meeting but my friends and her told me that we are continuously on an eye on. However from that day I haven't seen her again and I don't know what she are doing or where she are

• I would text her.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes