Should Not-So-Attractive guys even make a Tinder account?

I'm not the best good looking man in the world, and I feel that with the abundance of men on Tinder it's useless to make or have an account since women will only like the best of the best. What's your opinion on this guys 'n girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I wouldn't know why not. After all. If you don't try, you never know.

+ an extreme amount of guys on tinder are interested in sexual pleasure (and undoubtedly some woman too), but not all woman are searching for someone like that.

Don't get me wrong, maybe you too are set on the sexual pleasure site of tinder. But either way. why shouldn't you try?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your suite is ok, just make a photo without glasses and with some kewl hairstyle. You can also spend half a year in a gym to make some cubicles on your body, so have fun. There's no limit for a man to be attractive. Even his age is not a limit.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I agree that women always choose the best of the best, but that's because they can. I see tinder as a hookup app and women would ofcourse choose the most attractive ones. Because of this reason, most men lower their standards on tinder. Because they know the attractive girls wouldn't want them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm curious. How does one decide a girl is attractive enough not to be interested? Are there certain requirements?

• So long as you can live with the fact that you may not get many matches, then sure, why not? I mean you won't lose much by trying, considering how little time and effort you need to get through all your "likes" for the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their own preferences and the majority of people on there don't want relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • No because tinder is a brothel for women

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes