Should Not-So-Attractive guys even make a Tinder account?

I'm not the best good looking man in the world, and I feel that with the abundance of men on Tinder it's useless to make or have an account since women will only like the best of the best. What's your opinion on this guys 'n girls?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I wouldn't know why not. After all. If you don't try, you never know.

+ an extreme amount of guys on tinder are interested in sexual pleasure (and undoubtedly some woman too), but not all woman are searching for someone like that.

Don't get me wrong, maybe you too are set on the sexual pleasure site of tinder. But either way. why shouldn't you try?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your suite is ok, just make a photo without glasses and with some kewl hairstyle. You can also spend half a year in a gym to make some cubicles on your body, so have fun. There's no limit for a man to be attractive. Even his age is not a limit.