My boyfriend refused to Sleep with me?

I'm in a LDR with my boyfriend since 4 years... he visits every year... I told him I was ready and I want to sleep with him.. but he refused I asked why? He said he can't do smth like that and then go back to his country... I don't know what to think? He often tells me when he doesn't think about sex often when he is in love but I'm his contrary.. sex is always on my mind even if I'm a girl.. i don't know what to think..

27

Most Helpful Guy

• He's obviously not into you. He visits "every year"? After four years of having a "relationship", you tell him you're ready? How can you even call this a relationship?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably thinks it will be hard for him to leave after you've slept together. I bet it's already hard enough to be away from each other. Unfortunately I don't know how to help you it seems like something is going to have to change because at this point your boyfriend doesn't want to go further. And if a relationship stays at a certain point forever it's going to break.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE