How do men date needy, dependent women?

I have a friend that I really like, but for her age she seems to not be capable of much. It's annoying because everything she does is clumsy and slow, her personality is boring but she's nice. She takes a long time to get out of the bathroom, and when she does something I'd always wrong. She has some problem, or it just seems quiet and creepy because you're wondering what could be taking her so long. One time she was suppose to microwave the food, I made the food and all she had to do was that, I ended up having to go in there because she couldn't finish that task. She told me that her family complains about her inability to do many things, but I can see why. It really annoys me because she's still in the bathroom cleaning up some spill and considering I have towels and rags around, cleaned my bathroom spotless yesterday. I'm unhappy with the mess she might have created and is trying to clean up. What's funny is men go for these women, then turn around and say we're all the same. Not every woman is like her, but the few like her I've met are enabled by men, I think they find her childish ways attractive, I don't think kids should be raising kids, just a thought.
Funny enough I'm told I am jealous of someone whose life I'd never want and could never attract the men I do, also would need to trap them with some game to get a ring while I was actually asked. She wasted my food, which I prepared nicely, she used to love getting second and just came back throwing it in the garbage in front of me, and I'm the one that's jealous. She also goes around turning on my lights even when I asked her to stop doing it.
When I pass the bathroom she's shuffling as if she was doing something she shouldn't be doing. Women like these often come around try to be my friend and then try to ruin my life. if they were so happy being who they were they wouldn't be jealous, I'm gonna check to see if she turned any other lights on and left it, she's trying to run my bills up smh.

628

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound bitter and jealous. But i prefer a smart girl. Though smart girls come with problems of their own

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I can't be bitter and jealous when I'm prettier and have turned down proposals.

She's never had a proposal, just had guys doing stuff for her, then it ends.

I feel bad for her and kinda worried this might affect me in some way being friends with her.

• Okay Johnboy, I stay away from men like you.

• Good little troll

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope you realize that she is a woman just like you and I and therefore of course you're going to get annoyed of it because you're talking about another woman. To be honest with you I think you're acting a bit too jealous of her because she's different than you. Isn't she not supposed to be your friend why would you talk about her badly that way? She does have a personality but if she's so boring to you then why are you friends with her? She's going to track somebody who has a similar personality as her and that's perfectly okay. So what if she's clumsy or acts childish sometimes that's just who she is. I doubt she's actually needy I believe what it is is that she's more emotionally outward and you're just not. Men love that kind of personality trait anyway unless they looking for something different. But the reason why they say every woman is the Same by that double standard is because of how we women respond and react to them. Therefore we all at the same way depending on those reasons. If things don't go our way what do we do we get upset, we gossip about them behind their backs, and belittle them. And if some of us don't do it now we all have least done it once. And as of one myself I can admit that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • As a woman myself*

• Then stay by yourself! Stop complaining about men if you hate them so much. Keep your misery elsewhere.

• Trust me I stay by myself, been doing so since age 26 but men won't fuck off and stop hitting on me, because of how I look.