How do men date needy, dependent women?

Anonymous
I have a friend that I really like, but for her age she seems to not be capable of much. It's annoying because everything she does is clumsy and slow, her personality is boring but she's nice. She takes a long time to get out of the bathroom, and when she does something I'd always wrong. She has some problem, or it just seems quiet and creepy because you're wondering what could be taking her so long. One time she was suppose to microwave the food, I made the food and all she had to do was that, I ended up having to go in there because she couldn't finish that task. She told me that her family complains about her inability to do many things, but I can see why. It really annoys me because she's still in the bathroom cleaning up some spill and considering I have towels and rags around, cleaned my bathroom spotless yesterday. I'm unhappy with the mess she might have created and is trying to clean up. What's funny is men go for these women, then turn around and say we're all the same. Not every woman is like her, but the few like her I've met are enabled by men, I think they find her childish ways attractive, I don't think kids should be raising kids, just a thought.
+1 y
Funny enough I'm told I am jealous of someone whose life I'd never want and could never attract the men I do, also would need to trap them with some game to get a ring while I was actually asked. She wasted my food, which I prepared nicely, she used to love getting second and just came back throwing it in the garbage in front of me, and I'm the one that's jealous. She also goes around turning on my lights even when I asked her to stop doing it.
+1 y
When I pass the bathroom she's shuffling as if she was doing something she shouldn't be doing. Women like these often come around try to be my friend and then try to ruin my life. if they were so happy being who they were they wouldn't be jealous, I'm gonna check to see if she turned any other lights on and left it, she's trying to run my bills up smh.
How do men date needy, dependent women?
28
6