What convinced you to ask girls out on Tinder? and how do you usually ask girls out on Tinder?

This guy on Tinder asked me out. Before the day we are gonna meet, he send me messages to ask how my days went, how I'm doing etc, around once every two days.
He is really sweet and nice in the texts, and uses emojis (which guys don't usually use), unlike most of the guys on Tinder.

I think he's probably just a normal and nice guy, but could it be possible that he has any weird or dangerous intentions?
Because it doesn't make much sense to be so nice to a stranger you just met on internet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is just a nice guy. But in situations where you're meeting a stranger for the first time like this I always make sure someone else knows where were gonna be just incase the do end up being some weirdo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I use to simply ask them if they want a place to hang and chill and more than half the time we just end up hanging out and watching random movies. And most of the time we dont actually date but just become friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet in a public place, as for me I strike out on tinder (in life for that matter) probably because I'm myself and there's probably something wrong with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he wants to make a good impression on you he's on there to date someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use Tinder.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes