What convinced you to ask girls out on Tinder? and how do you usually ask girls out on Tinder?

This guy on Tinder asked me out. Before the day we are gonna meet, he send me messages to ask how my days went, how I'm doing etc, around once every two days.
He is really sweet and nice in the texts, and uses emojis (which guys don't usually use), unlike most of the guys on Tinder.

I think he's probably just a normal and nice guy, but could it be possible that he has any weird or dangerous intentions?
Because it doesn't make much sense to be so nice to a stranger you just met on internet.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is just a nice guy. But in situations where you're meeting a stranger for the first time like this I always make sure someone else knows where were gonna be just incase the do end up being some weirdo