Why am I unlucky with dating?

Ok so there was a guy I liked who I met on tinder everything was good. We hit it off through texting he was a pretty good texter we hung out once and that was that we were suppose to go on official date later. He said he liked me and everything but he also told me he going through depression. I really liked how he looked as well. He has hair to his shoulder and looks like a hipster pot head guy I don't know guess that’s what I’m attracted too. Anyways I met another guy who is good looking as well. He seems kinda boring though but he seems like he wants a relationship. I feel like any guy I try date there is always an issue sadly.

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep looking for the perfect guy

U will never find him. Nothing is perfect but the feelings that bind you to someone

• Not trying to find perfect guy just wanting someone who is interesting and shows feelings and I’m attracted too

• Yea I guess but I feel if you really like someone you aren’t gonna make just that ruin it. He clearly does have issues plus he told me he was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years on and off