Why am I unlucky with dating?

Ok so there was a guy I liked who I met on tinder everything was good. We hit it off through texting he was a pretty good texter we hung out once and that was that we were suppose to go on official date later. He said he liked me and everything but he also told me he going through depression. I really liked how he looked as well. He has hair to his shoulder and looks like a hipster pot head guy I don't know guess that’s what I’m attracted too. Anyways I met another guy who is good looking as well. He seems kinda boring though but he seems like he wants a relationship. I feel like any guy I try date there is always an issue sadly.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep looking for the perfect guy

U will never find him. Nothing is perfect but the feelings that bind you to someone

0|0
    0|0
    • Not trying to find perfect guy just wanting someone who is interesting and shows feelings and I’m attracted too

• Show All
    • Yea I guess but I feel if you really like someone you aren’t gonna make just that ruin it. He clearly does have issues plus he told me he was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years on and off

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Are you on A. D. D. meds? If not, maybe you should be. If you are, see your doctor about adjusting your dosage.

0|0
    0|0
    • MAybe you should practice what you preach ass

• First of all, your using online dating. Second of all, that online dating is Tinder of all places.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I don’t really know how to meet guys I don’t really go out like that In the beginning

• Say no to tinder... that's for on night stand only... in case of guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm can I answer that in your inbox? If yes follow me and I shall respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be perfect and learn to enjoy the journey.

0|0
    0|1
    • ? Ok

• Sorry, I mean to type be persistent, meet people and have a story to tell. I get more 'dodgy' dates than good ones, still enjoyable tho.

• Just have sex with them, it's tinder.

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't use tinder. Focus on the real world!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes