Why do guys say it is hard to get a girlfriend?

I do not get why so many guys that I know in person, or on here say its hard to get a girlfriend, or just getting girls to like them. I have never had to try to any attention from girls. They would always go out of their way to talk to me. For example; I used to get free food from McDonalds from this girl I never knew. I never had to run down girls to get them to talk to me. I've never been rejected if I ask a girl for her phone number. I usually just tease her into asking for my number lol. I don't use game.. O_o.. I have random strangers aunts flirt with me to get me to talk to their niece. I got more stories but I will stop there.

Where is all this struggle that you guys are talking about. This question is open for everyone to answer.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you´re good-looking?

• I always thought of myself as normal like average. I always see my face everyday so I'm just used to it

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they haven't considered quitting altogether? Because they have not had their reality check yet? Because they haven't realized that they really don't have to nor need a relationship to exist and survive altogether. Because they are still trapped by their illusions or deluded to believe that once they have a girlfriend that they'll be forever "happy" and "fulfilled". If it's hard to get one, it's ALSO hard to keep one and maintain a relationship, the same goes for marriage. It's ALWAYS going to be an ongoing process with much responsibilities, way too many people do not recognize them as such and think it's just a one time and done deal, set it and forget it.

• That was really deep. Thanks!