Why do guys say it is hard to get a girlfriend?

I do not get why so many guys that I know in person, or on here say its hard to get a girlfriend, or just getting girls to like them. I have never had to try to any attention from girls. They would always go out of their way to talk to me. For example; I used to get free food from McDonalds from this girl I never knew. I never had to run down girls to get them to talk to me. I've never been rejected if I ask a girl for her phone number. I usually just tease her into asking for my number lol. I don't use game.. O_o.. I have random strangers aunts flirt with me to get me to talk to their niece. I got more stories but I will stop there.

Where is all this struggle that you guys are talking about. This question is open for everyone to answer.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you´re good-looking?

0|1
    0|0
    • I always thought of myself as normal like average. I always see my face everyday so I'm just used to it

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they haven't considered quitting altogether? Because they have not had their reality check yet? Because they haven't realized that they really don't have to nor need a relationship to exist and survive altogether. Because they are still trapped by their illusions or deluded to believe that once they have a girlfriend that they'll be forever "happy" and "fulfilled". If it's hard to get one, it's ALSO hard to keep one and maintain a relationship, the same goes for marriage. It's ALWAYS going to be an ongoing process with much responsibilities, way too many people do not recognize them as such and think it's just a one time and done deal, set it and forget it.

0|0
    0|0
    • That was really deep. Thanks!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• The only way I'll believe you is if you say your dashingly handsome but we need some proof.

0|1
    0|0
    • What kind of proof do you want?

• A photo of yourself to see if outside aesthetics play a role in this. Before I make a deduction.

• Some of us are dangerously obese, shut in, internet dwellers that complain how women can't choose them over someone that actually steps outside to at least say "hi" to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well every time I get close a girl I get rejected. Now I’m awkward with most girls and don’t believe that I can be successful in dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • if one just dates anyone then its easy but if one is picky of who they date then it can be quite the challenge to find one worth dating.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do pick, I have a lot of different girls that talk to me and I pick out of them or talk to other ones I find interesting. If I want to go watch a movie I just tell one of them I want to go so Jumanji because it look fun, then she will just say she wants to come. She will find to movie theatre to go, to time, and pick me up. O_o I never had to go on a date. I am not saying this to brag just showing my experience.

• Not every guy has this privilege.. so it's reasonable that some guys r complaining here

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys here are gonna die alone (me included)

0|0
    0|0
  • well it is a very common struggle for many guys

0|0
    0|0
  • U make me jealous

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes