By good looking I mean an 7.5/10 and above. Is it likely that good looking guys can be shy too or not?

I'd assume that generally they're quite confident as it's unlikely they get turned down that often, right?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many aesthetically pleasing looking people are arrogant and self absorbed because they know they are genetically blessed, and look for someone who is their "match" or "equal" it sad as they can miss out on someone who would be very good to them, but instead base their choice almost solely on looks.
    This applies to both sexes.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True but many aren't. I think they're only like that if they're just looking for fun. I also think it's natural for people to choose partners within their own range of attractiveness - it makes for a longer lasting relationship generally.

• Show All
    • Yeah I can see your point, the whole point of GAG is to share our thoughts and experiences. Thanks for your input. 🙂

• Very true, thanks for the back and forth :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I've met guys like that. But unfortunately there are also people who know all too well how good looking they are.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Anybody can be shy. People who say they're afraid of rejection usually just don't think they're attractive.

1|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • This is what I wondered too, generally if someone is good looking I'd have thought they'd be more confident.

• You've really just gotta read between the lines. Are they attractive but are quiet and blush a lot? Genuine shyness. If they are unattractive and those same things... Shy because they know they're ugly

• Easily. Most guys no matter how attractive you are, you will still have to make the first move with a woman. Even if a girl makes the first move she's not going to take charge 100% of the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, probably.. I'm shy, but no idea if I'm good looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know good looking guys who have severe depression and anxiety.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm shy, you tell me... My icon is my picture

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Good looking people can be shy and/or have self confidence issues just like anybody else. Unfortunately they can be cocky asshats too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Good looking guys of course can be shy.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes