What does "crush" mean to you?

It might mean something different from when I was younger. I know it's going to be subjective, so I'm just trying to check the pulse here. Please explain what a crush is to you and how you interact with them or behave around them, if at all.

11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it is someone you don't really know, but feel for. Like this girl i saw on the bus stop back when i was 15. I was sitting in the bus. And she took the bus that came after me. So we never actually did more than me staring at her in awe, and her not noticing me at all. Things were simple and yet complicated back in those days :)

• Exactly how I remember it. Maybe I should have worded my question more for younger folks.

• Good to hear what every generation thinks. Words change sometimes. :)
      Just like pronouns apparently...