Why are teenage guys so hard to talk to?

Like I’ll be in a conversation and it will feel one sided and I’ve gotten people to open up before but for the most part the conversation really feels dead like I️ have to put in most of the work. Like I️ can’t tell if it’s because of me or them

020

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno what you say to them but its probably them. They are really shy and don't want to say anything dumb to look stupid. So they think its better if I don't say much. They try really hard to think of something interesting but their mind goes blank. I had guy friends that do that to me too. I am the cool guy in the group so they always do whatever I say.