Is it true that nice guys always finish last?

722

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's true in many case because people have a tendencies to minimize or consider them achieve so we can go out with other people and he will still be there but nice guys needs to tell them that they are not here forever or he could just go don't waste time on people who don't realize your value

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd imagine so. I'm one of those "nice guys", and most of my friends are too. But you see, that's not a bad thing, it just means you need to have significantly more patience than most. The "nice guys" don't advertise themselves or make their appearance a public event. We will wait patiently in the back of the line, let the idiots fuck up and set low standard, then, when everyone else has been turned down, or rejected, and she thinks all hope is lost, we'll step up and be the shoulder to cry on, the support she was missing from all the other guys, and we'll treat her with far more respect than anyone else in her life ever has.

In the end, we're the ones who get the girl, and we didn't have to do anything but be ourselves which is usually what all girls really ask for.