Is it true that nice guys always finish last?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's true in many case because people have a tendencies to minimize or consider them achieve so we can go out with other people and he will still be there but nice guys needs to tell them that they are not here forever or he could just go don't waste time on people who don't realize your value

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd imagine so. I'm one of those "nice guys", and most of my friends are too. But you see, that's not a bad thing, it just means you need to have significantly more patience than most. The "nice guys" don't advertise themselves or make their appearance a public event. We will wait patiently in the back of the line, let the idiots fuck up and set low standard, then, when everyone else has been turned down, or rejected, and she thinks all hope is lost, we'll step up and be the shoulder to cry on, the support she was missing from all the other guys, and we'll treat her with far more respect than anyone else in her life ever has.

In the end, we're the ones who get the girl, and we didn't have to do anything but be ourselves which is usually what all girls really ask for.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Men struggle to differentiate"nice guy" with "door-mat." Its incredibly attractive to be with a 'nice decent guy' but incredibly unattractive to find yourself with a 'weak insecure timid character' No "real nice guy" ever finished last...

0|5
    0|4
  • Most of the times, yes, unless I am in a "difficult" moment, and he gets to finish whenever he wants, under the condition that I get some extra next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. The second I find out a guy isn't sweet, compassionate, nice, etc. all interest in him flies out the window. I want a man who treats people respectfully & how people deserve to be treated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. And least not with me. I mean they do finish last, but they also get me in the beginning. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • In my previous experiences they were the ones to finish first 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Finish what?

0|0
    0|0
    • Last ones to get relationships

• That depends. Are you just nice to girls in the hope that they will date you, or are you nice to people even if you don't want anything in return?

• I’d say that’s not the better question. Maybe the wording should be “Nice to someone whether you want something from them or not?” The key word is want. You don’t expect anything out of your actions, but that isn’t to say you wouldn’t like something. Y’know?

What Guys Said 21

• Generally yes they are busy helping others finish the race. As in dating somewhat. Nice guys need to just keep trying and do need to make sure they are also doing things with the girl that make them happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • More and more don't finish at all and are opting out of long term relationships with women.

www.foxnews.com/.../why-men-wont-marry.html

0|0
    0|0
  • What’s wrong with finishing last? Dating/marriage isn’t a race. It’s about the experiences, the intimacy, how you got to know each other, the things about each other you both are absolutely nuts about, the ones you’re not so fond of but love them for anyways, etc. I’d prefer to finish last in the race if it means that what I did meant more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah... if you're being nice just to get something, in this case, a girlfriend/wife. But if you're nice because that's who you genuinely are without having to think about it and without expecting anything in return, then no, you'll find exactly what you're looking for. All depends on your motives

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the cucks that finish last, those who won't assert themselves. You could be nice or you could be an ass but you have to stand up or you will finish last.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. They usually succeed early in getting what the really want, and leave the leftovers to the boytoys.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah cause he's the last one that will understand that "being nice" won't get you the girl :D

0|2
    0|0
    • Klingt wie die Wahrheit xD mehr oder weniger :/ Naja. Verschiedene Weiber überall ^^

• Show All
    • @Unit1 hilft alles auch vor allem nichts :) auf tinder und so glauben frauen nur dass sie nur zwinkern müssen um igrend nen penis zu bekommen, was leider auch stimmt xD für uns kerle ist es nicht so leicht.

• Leider ist das so. Wir sind so verdurstet an sex und die weibliche präsenz, dass die Verfügbarkeit an penis viel höher ist als die Verfügbarkeit an die weiber. Und das ist nicht gut weil für uns das bedeutet, dass unser eigener wert und "anzügigkeit" (gibt es so ein Wort auf Deutsch für "Desirability"?) generell sinkt. So sind die Frauen die wähler und wir die schnapper an Gelegenheiten.

Hier, diese Lady erklärt was aus Frauen geworden ist mit sozialen medium. Sie ist bloß etwas zu politisch (Konservativ). Nichts desto trotz hat sie jedenfalls recht.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i83lAxAC6Ec

• Yes. Its not limited to men either
    . Just is even worse for men since kindness isn't appreciated as a virtue in men

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. when a particular woman usually lower her expectations and decides to settle down. so she will accept the hubby one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say between... first step I she, then there is fun, and then the final sport...

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but it is true that they have to work much harder to compete and harder still to finish at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guys finish last so that the girl can have a pleasant orgasm without us pulling out to soon ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I know plenty average looking nice guys (not a doormat) who are in relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya pretty much, fuckboys always get what they want

0|1
    1|0
  • Depends on how good looking he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always, but they tend to get left over e

0|0
    0|0
  • I always finish last

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice Guys.. are not having secrets neither styles

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women will never admit that they think that nice guys are simply weak doormats. They will test you and eventually either friend zone you or completely discard you...

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes