Would he avoid eye contact if he's avoiding something?

He complimented me in an intimate situation and we shared eye contact, for a brief couple of seconds I was assessing how much he really meant it, maybe he sensed that as he then looked down and avoided my eye contact. This made me feel like it was insincere, would you agree?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• He looked down!!! That is critical. Someone who is bashful will divert their eyes down and to the side when embarrassed. Well, most people do that. If that is the case, you have it made. Some people avoid contact because they feel uncomfortable and I have noticed that with myself at times.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So you mean it's a sign of bashfulness, hence interest?

• Who knows, it'd be nice to think so.

• Do a Google search on body language and bashful. Then you can test him and find out.