Transgender Activist: Men SHOULD Find Us Attractive and date us? Agree or Disagree?

What the fuck...
  • Agree
  • Disagree

1742

Most Helpful Girl

• Disagree.

Transgender activists are the reason for so much prejudice , because they are trying to take away other people's freedom of choice. Men have every right to turn down a transgender person.

I wouldn't date a transgender. That's my prerogative. I feel no shame in admitting that. Transgender people need to accept and respect people's refusal not to date them.

• Exactly.
      I feel like it's never gonna stop with that... getting people fired and all sorts of things.

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter what, im not dating a guy.
    you're not a woman, you will never be a woman and you will never be accepted as a woman.

You are accepted as a human and can do whatever the fuck you want, but your mental illness is not chaning my mind unless you can prove your biologically not a male.