How important is love to you, and why?

How Important Is Love To You, and Why?

528

Most Helpful Guy

• Some love is toxic. I've had people tell me I am not capable of love even though I did everything I could to be there. I think love is very important, but mine is a pragmatic love. I am there when my wife needs me. Emotionally, physically, motivationally. She works and I stay at home. I cook, clean, I show my love by having her favorite pj's washed after she gets home from a hard day. Clean, warm bedsheets. I go out of my way to save show love in the smallest ways. Making her favorite selzer juice mix, having coffee ready before she wakes up, and how I look at her, touch her, listen to her. She knows my love in every moment of the day. She shows her love with her patience z understanding, her gaze, and her smallest touch communicate this. Now that I have this shared love, sometimes go fiery and passionate, mostly warm and welcoming like hot cocoa on a cold day... I don't know how I can handle life without so much love in my home. I've never known it until I met my wife. We are a team, best friends, and passionate lovers. I could lose everything else in my life. I can never lose her love. It would destroy me. I am just thankful that she feels the same way.

• You look like Van Gogh

• Well, he was a redhead with a beard. I'm gonna go on a limb and say most bearded redheads in their 30's look like van Gogh. On the plus side, I still have both my ears, and no unrequited love driving me slowly insane.

• I look like Van Gogh too

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is the meaning of life... dunno why everyone who keeps on asking the 'old age question,' hasn't figured it out already... :/