How important is love to you, and why?

How Important Is Love To You, and Why?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Some love is toxic. I've had people tell me I am not capable of love even though I did everything I could to be there. I think love is very important, but mine is a pragmatic love. I am there when my wife needs me. Emotionally, physically, motivationally. She works and I stay at home. I cook, clean, I show my love by having her favorite pj's washed after she gets home from a hard day. Clean, warm bedsheets. I go out of my way to save show love in the smallest ways. Making her favorite selzer juice mix, having coffee ready before she wakes up, and how I look at her, touch her, listen to her. She knows my love in every moment of the day. She shows her love with her patience z understanding, her gaze, and her smallest touch communicate this. Now that I have this shared love, sometimes go fiery and passionate, mostly warm and welcoming like hot cocoa on a cold day... I don't know how I can handle life without so much love in my home. I've never known it until I met my wife. We are a team, best friends, and passionate lovers. I could lose everything else in my life. I can never lose her love. It would destroy me. I am just thankful that she feels the same way.

0|0
    0|0
    • You look like Van Gogh

• Show All
    • Well, he was a redhead with a beard. I'm gonna go on a limb and say most bearded redheads in their 30's look like van Gogh. On the plus side, I still have both my ears, and no unrequited love driving me slowly insane.

• I look like Van Gogh too

Most Helpful Girl

• Love is the meaning of life... dunno why everyone who keeps on asking the 'old age question,' hasn't figured it out already... :/

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• It depends on what you mean by love. If you mean a male/female or male/male relationship, then it isn't important to me. If you mean a general feeling of being loved, then yes, it is. I love people, and hope they feel the same about me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love love, and its very important.. But I won't ever let myself ever love again.. My kids, yes, but no girlfriends, wives, whatever, not anymore , just crushes your heart and soul when shit goes south.. You put you all into it, then have the carpet pulled out from under you.. Fuck that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unconditional love is very important for everyone it is how we show respect to each other. Romantic love i care about much less. I'm not very good at relationship, so i dont see much need for romantic love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very important. Love is what draws us close, what brings so much meaning to what would otherwise be mundane tasks, what bring about many of the feelings that make life fun and enjoyable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you need to love in order to be loved back. But I find it very difficult to fall in love with anyone. So, I guess I am fine being loved by my family and friends, coz I love them, but a girl... It's been very difficult so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely important, i want to discover the deepest bond and purest form of love possible. Sadly i never found the right partner to share it with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about it, I have no room for it and it's a waste of my time (even doe I have nothing else to do). And that's because I don't find it interesting or useful at the stage of life i'm in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important and I'm not afraid to just go slow to make it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Irrelevant and redundant. It just is nit real to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't live without it. All I want is a girl in my life to love and be loved by.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love isn't important for me..
    I dont need to love somebody, but when you fall in love, it becomes important.
    So it is just Important for me when it is present, otherwise, i dont think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Self-love needs to be established first. If you don't have it, and you are looking for it from someone else, you are asking for misery...

0|0
    0|0
  • Loving other's might not be that important but, being loved is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhhhhh it's not that important I guess. Tho I will actively seek a partner to mate with when I am willing to repopulate

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not important to me. I want just sex. The rest doesn't matter.

0|0
    1|0
  • Love I prioritize over everything. Job, stability, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i give my heart to a girl my love is pure and genuine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda Important because i want to have a wife and kids one day

0|0
    0|0
  • Because id search 1000 lifetimes to find the one. That lifetime is then complete.

0|0
    0|0
  • True love is everything. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes me want to die :D

0|0
    0|0
  • self love is the essence of life

0|0
    0|0
  • I love love

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is not important

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• Important! Love and commitment form the long lasting bond that keep a couple together for a long time!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the only addiction that doesn't always do harm

1|0
    0|1
  • Not important at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is everything to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes