How do I choose?

I thought I'd ask this on here as nobody who knows me knows this, im torn between my ex boyfriend to get back with him , or carry on and go with my secret fling, with another girl... soooooo confused

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever felt physically attracted to your boyfriend?
    If not, it could be that you simply don't fall on boys. In that case, going for the girl would be the only correct choice, that may eventually make you happy.
    I would also ask myself the question if, in that case, you're certain she wants you. Otherwise you may fall in between two worlds, into lonelyness.
    Hope you can sort it out :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Really depends why u split up in my opinion if u just miss the familiarity then don't go back x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE