Dating is impossible, PLEASE HELP?

I've been deleting and re-creating my different dating profiles on sites like tinder, okcupid and smaller random sites. I've been feeling ready for a boyfriend/or more serious since i was 20 but it never works out. Most of the time i wind up being rejected or the guy only wants sex from me.

This has been happening my whole life, hince i've never had a boyfriend. Can you please give me some advise?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First, are you sure these guys ONLY want sex? Just saying that all guys want sex, but it's not necessarily ALL we want. I think sometimes (not always of course), women assume that's all a guy wants and it may not be true.

Also, I don't think very many people take dating sites very seriously. I'm sure the experience is different for women, but I've never had any luck on them and I don't know anyone that has.

Maybe try joining some groups or activities in your area that interest you and meeting people that way? If you meet a guy you find interesting, don't wait for him to approach, ask him out! I think that's another mistake that women make, they only go out with guys that approach them instead of approaching guys THEY are actually interested in. I think if more women did that, they'd be a lot happier and a lot happier relationships would happen. Just my thoughts. :)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• First of all, your frustration is understandable, but meeting someone can be very random, so try to stay positive. Since you're going to have your relationship in 3D, it's advantageous to initially meet and interact with him like that instead of online, especially since it doesn't seem to be a medium that works. Take a timeout from the dating sites and do things that not only interest you but give you the opportunity to meet guys (to give you an example, two of my female friends joined a gym).

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't stress too hard, I never had a girlfriend nor have ever been on a date, you'll find someone out there you just got to be patient. I know you can feel lonely but getting angry about it doesn't help, if you truly want a man bad enough then you will get one

0|0
    0|0
  • Try Bumble? That way, you only meet guys *you* approve.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try going out with someone around you. Your neighbors, people at the bar, co workers etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you normally say in your profile

0|0
    0|0
  • Same to me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep going you will find someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have much faith in dating sites myself , never had any success on them , any girls I've meet have been through other means.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes