Dating is impossible, PLEASE HELP?

I've been deleting and re-creating my different dating profiles on sites like tinder, okcupid and smaller random sites. I've been feeling ready for a boyfriend/or more serious since i was 20 but it never works out. Most of the time i wind up being rejected or the guy only wants sex from me.

This has been happening my whole life, hince i've never had a boyfriend. Can you please give me some advise?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• First, are you sure these guys ONLY want sex? Just saying that all guys want sex, but it's not necessarily ALL we want. I think sometimes (not always of course), women assume that's all a guy wants and it may not be true.

Also, I don't think very many people take dating sites very seriously. I'm sure the experience is different for women, but I've never had any luck on them and I don't know anyone that has.

Maybe try joining some groups or activities in your area that interest you and meeting people that way? If you meet a guy you find interesting, don't wait for him to approach, ask him out! I think that's another mistake that women make, they only go out with guys that approach them instead of approaching guys THEY are actually interested in. I think if more women did that, they'd be a lot happier and a lot happier relationships would happen. Just my thoughts. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE