Is 10 years too big of a age different for YOU when it comes to dating?

I dont find it too big of a difference if it doesn't affect the relationship too much.

I usually try to date guys under 30, usually between 24 and 28, but I have dated guys who are closer to 30 and guys who are closer to my age. There isn't too huge of a difference in terms of a chemsitry subjects to talk about etc, between the different age groups from experience
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. At my age, dating or having some fun, no problem. If she wants a serious relationship and still wants kids, not going to happen.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, written it seems old, but when you talk to someone it can feel like nothing. If the man was successful and had his life together, along with other qualities I liked, why not?
    hope this helps

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• For me it depends on which direction. 10 years younger and they're underaged, which is definitely a no, 10 years older wouldn't be an issue as long as there's chemistry

0|0
    0|0
  • its nothing to me but its whatever you and the one you are dating are comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • No it’s not. Mental compatibility is important!! Age is secondary

0|0
    0|0
  • Check with the legality first and if everything falls under the guidelines then Ur a ok

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are legal then it shouldn't matter what we think but what you are comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scott Pilgirm over here...

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is 25. I have no qualms about age.

0|0
    0|0
    • do you notice the age different a lot or do you often "forget" that she is 20 years younger?

• Actually, we get along really well; we like a lot of the same things. So I don't really notice the age difference, and I know she doesn't mind. :) I'm not under any misunderstandings; I know full well I'll die before she will. But I'll be able to take care of her even if I'm gone, and I hope I last a long time. :)

• I date from 18-36 year old gals. I am 26.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't date an 11 year old :/

0|0
    0|0
  • No its not... it depends how mature both are

0|0
    0|0
  • No and depends on how well u get on

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Nope, that's pretty much the difference between me and hubby.
    If we were like 16 and 26, that would be a LOT, but I think that after 23-27 it just starts to be very close in terms of experience and maturity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t date a guy who is older by 10 years. That’s way too much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 16 so yes ten years is too much for me. Date a six year old? Hell no. Date a 26 year old? Still hell no

0|0
    0|1
  • 10 years is nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • It is fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes