Is 10 years too big of a age different for YOU when it comes to dating?

I dont find it too big of a difference if it doesn't affect the relationship too much.

I usually try to date guys under 30, usually between 24 and 28, but I have dated guys who are closer to 30 and guys who are closer to my age. There isn't too huge of a difference in terms of a chemsitry subjects to talk about etc, between the different age groups from experience
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C

613

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. At my age, dating or having some fun, no problem. If she wants a serious relationship and still wants kids, not going to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, written it seems old, but when you talk to someone it can feel like nothing. If the man was successful and had his life together, along with other qualities I liked, why not?
    hope this helps