Is being a good cook attractive to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People joke about it. But a mans stomach is the way to his heart in the end. And if she really knows how to cook, sometimes she might be on the menu covered in creams and sauces. Have a girl who cooks and the other gys will somehow find their way to your place.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't cook but I want to learn so I can cook my man's favorite meals. He can cook and I think it's super sexy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Baking skills is an attractive thing to me. I love when a girl knows how to bake brownies, cupcakes, strudels, cheesecake, et cetera.

I started to learn how to make bread and croissants. Many people have told me that it is a sexy thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Being able to talk about food is what's important

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes, it is an amazing quality. Women these days don't know how to cook so I might marry my mommy or the lunch lady at CF.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the one who cooks at home, so it does not matter for be. But you know the proverb, a man's love passes through his pants and stomach

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely! She doesn't even need to be a great cook, but if she has 5 or 6 recipes that she just slays at, it's a major turn on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! Especially because I enjoy cooking and baking too, so it is a great activity to do together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got laid a lot after i went to culinary school. I would say that it does lol

0|1
    0|0
  • hell yeah come cook me supper haha ill pay you cash lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wanna love my girl for who she is, and not what she can serve me with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love good food so it's a definite plus for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Yes. I’m a pretty good cook but I think it’s hot when my guy cooks for me. He’s really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah only cuz I'm too incapable of doing anything myself

0|0
    0|0
  • to me it is cuz i like to cook too

0|0
    0|0
  • I do love a good cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.