Guys on dating apps; how attractive are the girls on them to you?

For me as a girl, i find that most of the guys on there are unattractive or just average looking. A small percentage are cute and even fewer guys are really hot/handsome

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of them are models that the app uses to pad it's userbase so more men join the app. If they aren't models then it's dead profiles being used. Those attractive women don't really use those apps, at least not at the same rate the actual female users do. The attractive ones who actually are real people either have a laundry list of standards, have a kid/kids, or are religious. All of those are deal breakers.

After trying virtually every platform I'm convinced attractive women don't use those platforms. In fact I believe that most "female users" are dead profiles or bots since I haven't met any in real life.