Guys on dating apps; how attractive are the girls on them to you?

For me as a girl, i find that most of the guys on there are unattractive or just average looking. A small percentage are cute and even fewer guys are really hot/handsome

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of them are models that the app uses to pad it's userbase so more men join the app. If they aren't models then it's dead profiles being used. Those attractive women don't really use those apps, at least not at the same rate the actual female users do. The attractive ones who actually are real people either have a laundry list of standards, have a kid/kids, or are religious. All of those are deal breakers.

After trying virtually every platform I'm convinced attractive women don't use those platforms. In fact I believe that most "female users" are dead profiles or bots since I haven't met any in real life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Most are just average. The handful of really hot ones are usually fake accounts/cam girls anyway. Even if I see one I thinks super attractive, it'd be a waste of my time messaging her, cause every single dude within a 500 mile radius is flooding her inbox trying to fuck her lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd assume the word average means, well... the average. If every guy was hot that would be the new average, right?

Can't speak for dating apps, but the vast majority of girls i see out and about are not attractive, so i guess the same applies?

0|2
    0|0
  • Dating sites are depressing. I have never used them but for one time when I was playfully stalking a friend. It seems like a place where all the filtered rejects end up. Whether because of a shitty marriage, a terrible sexual history or just being kicked out of the gene pool for poor social skills. People on those sites tend to range from the hopeful 40 year old to the tired and lonely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find a decent amount of them attractive but not my type. If their style or profile doesn't indicate that they're a deep person, I won't initiate contact with them.

For example, if they're goth, have a tattoo, talk about psychology and spirituality in a non clinical way, etc. That's what gets me interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls on tinder/badoo etc. try too hard to look better then they actualy do. I have a habbit of accepting every invite, even from not very attractive girls, couse you never know how great they can be. Even the most shitty picture can hide real treasure 😇

0|0
    0|0
  • This may sound shallow of me but I'm not attracted to blondes, and there are a lot of blondes on tinder and OkCupid. I really have no reason for not liking them, blonde hair is an immediate "meh" for me and I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its just that the attractive guys don't use dating apps. I know for myself I don't... I get lots of attention as is. Probably they feel the same as me as they don't need any help.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's because women have unrealistic standards. Women only swipe right on average 15% of the time while men swipe right over 50% of the time. To me about 90% of the girls are fuckable

0|1
    0|0
    • Word to the bird when i posted an abs pic i got matches like crazy just my face i got 2 in 10 days and i liked easily 150 people haha fucking odds game makes me feel like an ugly mofo tinder is not good for esteem at all

• ehh of course they pick their best pictures and angles and look all attractive. but if I match with a girl and she has a normal no make up pic then I would proceed to talk to her

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d say most are average. It’s the same for girls. Only a few really smoking ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive people are usually in a relationship if they are girls, or hooking up irl if they are guys

0|0
    0|0
    • Or having a relationship if they are guys or hooking up if they are girls. It's not gender related, rather a trait of character

• Not where I live lmao. It's a character traits developed by proxy due to their looks

• Girls there put on their best photos. Half of them look attractive, other half pretend to look attractive and are often fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very many, honestly... The ones that are attractive usually end up being bots or hookers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they are superficial coke heads and or stripper or models

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm I find a good 25% of the girls there to be cute thus far in my experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you have types... Pretty much like every one else, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • A third are unattractive, a third are okay, a third are hot. Many of the hot ones are catfish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people are average so that is what you're going to see.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same experience, although it's no different to the outside world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who try to look attractive on their app profiles fail 99%of the time :p

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean? Are you refering to the way they take pictures or?

• Show All
    • i get what you mean lol

• In general there is not really much to be attracted by. Im allways looking for a profile that shows intelligence in any way. Often the info tells me more than pictures do

• Hihi

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of them... really attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • I barely find any knockouts

0|0
    0|0
  • And for us guys, it's either no picture, or not clear (no face), or a fake profile pic, or my personal pet peeve that happens A LOT, a picture with her and all her friends, so you have NO idea which one is actually her! But yes it's true, of the real ones, they are often "average" or "unattractive". But very few women respond to messages anyway so I think for guys, they are a complete waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them are hot but most importantly BOTS

0|0
    0|0
  • the only site I ever tried was plenty of fish and that was a couple of years ago and honestly the girls weren't that impressive , many average or below it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes