Do more men hate women or do more women hate men?

Not all men hate women and not all women hate men. Which sex do you think hates the other sex more? I want to say more men hate women only because I notice more men complain about not getting women more than I hear about women not getting a man.
  • More men hate women
    Vote A
  • More women hate men
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People who have been betrayed or those who are sexually deprived and don't get sex are the ones who hate their opposite sex most. I don't mean to generalize this.

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically I hear men hating women hardcore because either their mom was really horrible to them or because they can’t get a girlfriend. And I hear women hating men if a man plays them or cheats on them. If anything I hear women hating on other women more then men. :0. over jealousy.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I got the feeling, that there are more 'women-hating-men' (men, who hate women) than in reverse. We have MGTOW rising and accumulating more members each day.
    I really see a lot more often misogyny from men than misandry from women.🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably about equal. But these days I definitely notice the female hatred of men much more. At least in the media, because it is not as acceptable the other way around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly would peg that situation as being equal, but for different reasons. I know that for me I would have nothing against women if it weren't for the sexual decisions they make that are so non-inclusive of me & my demographic.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Men hate us, this is why they're so mean.

0|0
    0|2
  • More women hate men because of feminism.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes