0 matches tinder?

So as the title says i have 0 matches, i must say im chubby but i taught that i am 'ok' looking, like average. I've been on tinder for like probably 2 months and i dont get any matches. Do girls just only look for zac efron'ish guys or am i just really ugly without realising it. I feel pretty bad about it tbh.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont feel bad you ain't the only guy.. i dont get matches either and im in the same situation as you but dont let that shit get you down cause there is someone out there for everbody and u will only ruin your confidence thinking otherwise

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Ehh no tinder does glitch out and stuff, some weeks I get 20matches then the next 0 just remake your profile every week or so if you're not getting matches, I've had issues where my messages weren't sending or I'd get messages and they wouldn't show etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to the gym and Look at your competition; that will explain it all. The girls will get hundreds of offers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one match and the first thing she said was "you're not my type" I would actually prefer your situation

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes