0 matches tinder?

So as the title says i have 0 matches, i must say im chubby but i taught that i am 'ok' looking, like average. I've been on tinder for like probably 2 months and i dont get any matches. Do girls just only look for zac efron'ish guys or am i just really ugly without realising it. I feel pretty bad about it tbh.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont feel bad you ain't the only guy.. i dont get matches either and im in the same situation as you but dont let that shit get you down cause there is someone out there for everbody and u will only ruin your confidence thinking otherwise