Why is it generally seen as creepy when a guy who isn't attractive makes a move?

Like he could do literally the exact same thing as an attractive guy yet be treated horribly

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's creepy, just something i'm not interested in. Creepy is distinct behaviour, regardless of how attractive the person is.

• It's not though. On dating apps A hot guys first sentence could be "want to have sex?" And a lot of girls would say yes or basically do the whole "maybe, but chase me first" routine. While an unattractive guy would get made fun of or blocked

• Yes but "want to have sex" isn't all that creepy. I really think it does depend on the girl, because for some that line would freak them out and for others they might entertain it. It also depends on how the guy looks, not attractiveness, but if the guy looks fun and jovial they'll take it as a joke, for guys who look a bit more, intense, it's kind of threatening. For example -

Guy A
      i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...F00000578-707_634x490.jpg
      "Wanna have sex"

Guy B
      i0.kym-cdn.com/.../Screenshot_205.png
      "Wanna have sex"

It's an entirely different statement depending on the context.

Again, there is a certain attractiveness element to it, but guys act in the same way. They let hot girls do what they want to ignore/bully the unattractive ones. The creepy factor arises since unlike men, women have to actually be really cautious when online dating so they don't get raped and/or murdered.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of women are entitled divas who feel they can parade around exposing as much as possible for sexual attention but have a right to shame and attack males for taking an interest when it's someone they don't like.