Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder?

I put these pictures of me on my tinder profile. Are they good? Are they even tinder worthy?Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Coming from a Tinder veteran with 1000+ matches:

The point of pictures is to convey your lifestyle. By choosing 5 duplicate preppy pictures you are conveying yourself as being very pretentious which is a TURN OFF. Choose one picture - they are actually really good pictures - but choose one. Then choose another picture of you outdoors. Then another picture of you enjoying a hobby. Etc.

I would choose the first one or the fourth one if I were you. Women on online dating apps tend to respond well to pictures where you;re looking away and not smiling (believe it or not).

Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 6

• Girls who are mad over chess masters would love to have you for sureπŸ˜‚

PS : I am not a lady, just my bad habit to to gain exp point by answering every question I can

0|1
    0|0
    • I also make music, which is why I have my laptop open. I do play chess every once in a while also. 😁

• Making music is like an added bonus but women on tinder don't care much about a guy making music. Good luck with matches bro!

• Use one picture out of the five you took. Get a picture of you out doors and one with you and a group of friends. It shows you got thing to do in your life and that your not some boring guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Look good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • 3rd picture looks like house of cards

0|0
    0|0
  • More casual pics maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol