Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder?

I put these pictures of me on my tinder profile. Are they good? Are they even tinder worthy?Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??Ladies, are these pictures good for tinder??

167

Most Helpful Guy

• Coming from a Tinder veteran with 1000+ matches:

The point of pictures is to convey your lifestyle. By choosing 5 duplicate preppy pictures you are conveying yourself as being very pretentious which is a TURN OFF. Choose one picture - they are actually really good pictures - but choose one. Then choose another picture of you outdoors. Then another picture of you enjoying a hobby. Etc.

I would choose the first one or the fourth one if I were you. Women on online dating apps tend to respond well to pictures where you;re looking away and not smiling (believe it or not).

Hope this helps.