FIRST DATE IDEAS IN WINTER?

HELP I need some ideas lol it’s super cold where we are and we don’t have many ideas for our first date! We live in the Milwaukee area so if u know anything downtown that’s fun to do that’d be great! We want to get to know each other so a movie wouldn't be that great 😕 Thanks for the ideas!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to a nice small bar or restaurant and enjoy eachothers company while feeling nice and warm sheltered from the outside.
    Other ideas: ice skating, coffee bar, sport activity, heated pool/sauna-esque thingies, home cook ed dinner, local events, etc. Depends on what you both like. So many possibilities...

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know the area... at all... but i mean, there's always fun out there if you look for it! Try a hot chocolate date! Its like a cute ice vream date, but in the winter! Hahahah you can try ice skating or if there's a nice Christmas tree lit up somewhere, take a stroll and just talk and look at it or the nice Christmas decorations! Sledding is fun too if there's a little hill somewhere and you guys feel like bringing out your inner child. It will definitely bring laughter. Good luck!!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Even in Texas, ice skating was a romantic place, so since it's chilly there, why not try it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Meet for coffee at Starbucks. Then give him a BJ in his car.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t bring your dog.

0|0
    1|0
  • Netflix and chill. Best date ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice skating

0|0
    0|0
  • To ice skating

0|0
    0|0
  • so what'd you wind up doing?

0|0
    0|0
    • Never happened... the guy flaked on me

• Is this the guy you just asked a "why do guys do this" about?

What Girls Said 1

• Do you have an outdoor skating rink? And do you own snow pants and a warm coat? if so that's a great date idea, end it with hot chocolate at a coffee shop and chat :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes