Why did he change in front of me?

I've been talking to this guy. we were going out to dinner so he needed to change. he changed right in front of me, like his pants. lol why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is socially inept and doesn't realize that what he did was not appropriate. OR maybe he is an exhibitionist and he got a sexual thrill from doing that. OR maybe he is trying to "push the envelope" to see how far he can go with behavior that has some sexual connotations.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s probably testing how interested you are in him on a sexual level.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Guys are USED to doing this in locker rooms and other guys.
    Older guys used to undo their belts at work/where ever to tuck in their shirts (zipper does not face anyone) = social acceptance back then.

Only if he was facing you with underwear (or less) would he be getting you used to being intimate & judging how skittish you might be to later advances.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you were disgusted by it, or didn't approve... You should have told the chap at the time.. Guys don't think too much about this kind of thing.. He didn't remove his boxers when he changed his trousers right?

0|0
    0|0
  • He's comfortable around you. It's not that big of a deal at all. Your putting too much thought into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Showing you the goods to try and get you interested

1|0
    0|0
  • Still had boxers/underwear on? He probably thought nothing of it and like others have said, was just comfortable around you.

It's possible maybe he was trying to tease you or get you thinking about sex, but most likely he just didn't think anything of it. And really, it doesn't sound like it was a big deal if all he changed was his pants? Some people just are comfortable enough and don't care. Especially guys. It's not a big deal. But when you say "talking to this guy", be more specific, dating? First date? Seeing him for a while? How long have you been "talking"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume he was wearing boxers or something so what would the big deal be

0|1
    0|0
  • wasn't that a thing on 'how i met your mother'? i think it was in barneys playbook

0|0
    0|0
  • why not?
    Maybe trying to impress you - maybe just didn't give a fuck :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • he's comfortable around you and is comfortably with his own body

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably didn't care if you saw him, or maybe he was trying to woo you over

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously he's pretty comfortable around you! haha I wouldn't look too much into that.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was wearing underwear then what's the difference between that and seeing him at the beach?

0|0
    0|0
  • He feels comfortable around you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just did

0|0
    0|0
  • He is just comfortable around u thts all

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess he felt comfortable enough in front of you, it’s not like he got naked

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Are you complaining?

0|2
    0|0
  • He probably didn’t care

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes