Girls with pets, if a guy you date told you "Either you give up your pets or leave", would you give up your pets for him?

Yes, I cannot stand having pets around.
  • I would
  • I wouldn't

21

Most Helpful Girls

• I did. My ex was allergic to cats so I had to take my cat to my parent's place. I took her back when we broke up.
    But I would never just throw her away on the streets. Worst case scenario, I would give her for adoption to someone I know.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I accidently chose I would 🙊 I would never give up my awesome dog.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It was difficult to choose MHO, but I chose this because you were the only one who voted "A", even accidentally.

• Lol well thanks for MHO