Girls with pets, if a guy you date told you "Either you give up your pets or leave", would you give up your pets for him?

Yes, I cannot stand having pets around.
  • I would
    Vote A
  • I wouldn't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I did. My ex was allergic to cats so I had to take my cat to my parent's place. I took her back when we broke up.
    But I would never just throw her away on the streets. Worst case scenario, I would give her for adoption to someone I know.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I accidently chose I would 🙊 I would never give up my awesome dog.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It was difficult to choose MHO, but I chose this because you were the only one who voted "A", even accidentally.

• Lol well thanks for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Firstly, giving an ultimatum like that would tell me he doesn't understand the importance of pets and how they are like family. Secondly, if the reason was only that he can't stand pets (he wasn't allergic or anything), he has to go. I'm not dating a pet-hater.

3|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    Kick his ass to the curb.
    If he feels threatened by an ANIMAL he has issues. Not issues I wanna deal with.

3|0
    0|0
    • Animals are pissing on the carpets, climbing on beds, etc. I feel disgusted.

• Show All
    • Not at all. Good lucking finding a girl dumb enough to get rid of her animals for you.

• @ghostqueen Or just one who doesn't have pets anyway.

• That dude can go fuck himself for all I care I'm not giving my dog. There's no reason to justify that

3|0
    0|0
  • I would leave him. First of all, I wouldn’t have a connection with him in the first place if he didn’t like animals.

3|0
    0|0
  • Lol my babies will remain my babies. The piece of trash can leave himself on the curb. Life will go on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Boi i wouldn't even have to think, id walk right out that door and go home to my dog

3|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn’t think twice about it. I’d go straight home and hug my kitties. Bye bye boy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ultimatums are terrible, but if it came down to my dog or my future husband, sayonara Nunu. She's a good dog, but I can't part with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he can't see how much my pets mean to me then he clearly isn't the right guy for me. My fish are fun, and my dog is literally like my child.

0|0
    0|0
  • The animal was there first, and will be there when he leaves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hand me an ultimatum, color me gone.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a guy who hates pets anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the reason? Is he deathly allergic?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can’t just throw away a pet you have. Ask your girlfriend to keep the animals outside or just take it outside and tell her to keep it outside because it’s disgusting having animals stay in the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted b

0|0
    0|0
  • So, you say you cannot stand having pets around, huh? I'm not gonna give up an innocent creature for you! What the heck did the animal do to you anyway?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I would not give up my pet for a guy. It's a deal-breaker for me. My pet was there before the guy, and will be there after the guy. A better guy will come along that will appreciate both me and my pet.

I can maybe understand if he's asking it because he might have severe allergies. If we really loved each other, I'd want to exhaust allergy treatments.

If he just hates animals/pets, then it's a deal-breaker and he's out of the picture.

2|0
    0|0
  • Fuck him. My dog will never betray me like a man would.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes