My fucking girlfriend won't go see star wars with me wtf?

88

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because it seems there’s no end to Star Wars movies. And they killed off Han Solo. There’s that. Maybe you should consider making a deal with her: if you let her pass on Star Wars movies, she won’t make you sit through The Notebook. Or Titanic. Or Gone With the Wind.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The notebook is a “Great” movie

• Yeah I’m 16 it’s just most of my friends have had 3-6 girlfriends in middle school we are In Highschool now tho

• I was pretty shy in high school, and I was always interested in shy boys. Eventually something had to give. Give it Time.

Most Helpful Guy