My fucking girlfriend won't go see star wars with me wtf?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because it seems there’s no end to Star Wars movies. And they killed off Han Solo. There’s that. Maybe you should consider making a deal with her: if you let her pass on Star Wars movies, she won’t make you sit through The Notebook. Or Titanic. Or Gone With the Wind.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The notebook is a “Great” movie

• Show All
    • Yeah I’m 16 it’s just most of my friends have had 3-6 girlfriends in middle school we are In Highschool now tho

• I was pretty shy in high school, and I was always interested in shy boys. Eventually something had to give. Give it Time.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• How fucking dare she not want to do something you want to do! She should blindly follow your likes and dislikes and do whatever it is you want. How dare she.

But seriously she doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to. I hope you could hear the sarcasm in my above words.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to see it with mine aha not my sorta thing but I actually liked it hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • What a fucking bitch, hide her shoes!.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well that sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • And?

0|0
    0|0
  • Serious shit there. I introduced Star Wars to my boyfriend. He liked it a lot. But he watched the latest movie with his guy friends ugh. I still went to see it with my brothers tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Go by yourself then

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• So what? That's a pretty silly thing to be upset about. Go with your guy friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go by yourself.
    I heard its not very good anyway. Doesn't have Darth Vader in it.

0|0
    1|0
  • She doesn’t have to see Star Wars with you if she doesn’t want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Because star wars is lame. Take her to blade runner. A better love story

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump her king

0|0
    0|0
  • Time to break up