Why did he chose me?

He has other pretty girls that he could've gotten, but he chose me... what does that mean.. he's a country guy and I'm a city girl.. we are total opposites for sure. I like him a lot, I got called a 3/10 by a guy on here which means I'm ugly.. I'm a bigger girl.. I don't know how do I tell him he deserves better?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It's what's on the inside that counts, and, if you don't think he finds you physically attractive, he must truly appreciate something about your heart or your personality, or maybe even your appearance and character.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone is after looks and you should be happy that he wants to be with you, he could see it the same way that there's people that would date you but you chose him. We have a hard time seeing ourselves in the other perspective just appreciate it.