Why did he chose me?

He has other pretty girls that he could've gotten, but he chose me... what does that mean.. he's a country guy and I'm a city girl.. we are total opposites for sure. I like him a lot, I got called a 3/10 by a guy on here which means I'm ugly.. I'm a bigger girl.. I don't know how do I tell him he deserves better?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's what's on the inside that counts, and, if you don't think he finds you physically attractive, he must truly appreciate something about your heart or your personality, or maybe even your appearance and character.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone is after looks and you should be happy that he wants to be with you, he could see it the same way that there's people that would date you but you chose him. We have a hard time seeing ourselves in the other perspective just appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He thinks you have something better. If you think that he deserves someone better, then you’re literally telling him that you’re not better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I’m in the same boat my boyfriend is hot af his tall smart ripped nice blah blah blah then there’s me I’m quite large lol at least bigger than him I break out so much and I don't know I’m just not a relatively pretty person I flat out told him he could do better he can find someone smarter closer to age prettier skinnier and he shot me down and said no I can’t I wanna marry u and I only see myself with u he loves me even though I think he could do better he still loves me for me

0|0
    0|0
  • He saw something in you that meant a lot to him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes