Guys, Why do guys always say they want a smart girl, but end up dating bimbos?

Do smart women intimidate you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• most girls pretend to be smart. i noticed when you actually try to have a deep convo it doesn't go well which is why i lose interest i would love if i could find a girl that i cna exchange knowledge with

0|0
    0|0
    • What does having a deep conversaiton entail?

• Show All
    • @Sutaec got it

• i wanted to be her boyfriend*** lol that typo

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• No, I only dated one "bimbo" as you referred to them, and it only lasted a week because I couldn't stand talking to them.

3 out of the 4 girls I dated were smart. And that's what I look for in a girl because I have someone who won't just sit there and listen to me, and saying shit like "ooooooooooooo, aaaaaah, you're sooooooo funnyyyyy, *gasp* you're like a genius or something ," etc, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like to *sleep with* bimbos, but they're high maintenance, so that's as far as it ever goes. Smart women are keepers, though.

Also, of course smart women intimidate me. Only a great fool is not intimidated by smart women.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is difficult to weed through all those bimbos to find that 1 in 1000 that is actually smart. Not street smart, actually educated! Besides, in that 1000 women how many of those bimbos throw themselves your way. In that respect, it would be the path of least resistance. As well, those "bimbos" tend to be more... Adventurous in bed & may do things "normal" girls won't.
    As always there are exceptions to EVERY rule...

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason girls say they want a good guy but end up dating the snarky, egotistical, arrogant, shovanistic douchefart lol
    Same thing bunny buns same thing hahah

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't want a girl who can attempt to reality tv... But if she is not a smart ass I don't care. If she can talk about everything and don't have the personnality of an oyster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because they want to sound like a good person but they are just kinda shallow. And bimbos are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I genuinely like a smart girl but there are other important aspects to. She needs to have things in common a nice personality and be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated a "bimbo". Don't know a single guy who ever has dated a bimbo.
    Where are you getting your info from?

0|0
    0|0
  • just cuz I like smart girls doesn't mean they like me. so thats why I end up dating some hot girl with no brains

0|0
    0|0
  • They tend to weed out the weak ones real fast but those strong with the game or those stupid enough will go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because bimbos put out and smart girls see past the bullshit

0|0
    0|0
  • The same reason girls say they hate fuckbois but still date fuckbois haha APPEARANCE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bimbos are more immediately attractive and society pushes people to tend to instant gratification.

0|0
    0|0
  • bimbos tend to look good and are more sexual and trim the bush

0|0
    0|0
  • We expect a lot but can't get everything in real so we adjust with what we get

0|0
    0|0
  • They are easier and more fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Quite the other way around !

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart girls think they are superior

0|0
    0|0
  • how smart are you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Pretty smart. I can talk about everything, and anything.

• if i tell you,. 42?

• It's not our fault that they end up stupid everytime. Some of them can actually put up a good front.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most are probably stupid as f from the get go. It's not our fault.

Recommended myTakes