Calling all boys 😭🗣 give your honest opinion ?

how do you know when you're in love with a girl? 🤕💙

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not going to get a definite answer. But in one short, brief statement: They would be willing to do anything for the girl and want nothing but to see her happy, she makes the boy feel great and spending time with them is priceless

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• When I find her attractive no matter what she wears and when I find myself thinking about doing something she's the first one i think I always know she's be there. And when I know I wouldn't last a day without her because she means more to me than everything else and I just want her there no matter what it takes or the sacrifices I'll have to make. That is what I consider love at least right now.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're only 15. I doubt a guy around your age is going to love anyone. He might be infatuated with someone whom he comes to love later in life. I don't mean to sound like a typical old person but I don't think kids your age know what love is. I thought I did. I didn't.

2|0
    0|0
    • it's fine , you don't sound like a typical old person. I truly know where your coming from. & your right 😭 . although I'm not looking to be in love or anything like that right now , I was just curious.

• ehh my guess, is when the guy wakes up and the first thing he'll do is text you, or see how you are doing. like its hard to distinguish but I reckon if his first thought is of the girl, then there's good reason he's fallen for her

2|0
    0|0
  • Well attraction is the first thing. The next stage is having a conversation with her. If, her personality doesn't let me hold back or, make me go shy, I'll assume that's the girl I like. As a friend if, not as the one I love.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one truly knows if they are in love with them until you witnessed everything about them

2|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • well , I really can't even give you a valid answer because me honestly I've never been in love with anyone , I may of had someone who I thought I could've been in love with but then again I don't know what love is right now. I know what being attached is tho , that's about it 🤕

• When you are truly in love you will feel it trust me just don't put too much trust on that love

• When your chest flutters and you get nervous no matter how often you have seen her, and the sight of a new text from her excites you.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I meet some one who I feel happy around and just want to be with and it doesn't feel 100% sexual

1|0
    0|0
  • When a slight thought about her make me smile the whole day, or a singel word from her makes a brural shity day wonderful

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple when she's always on your mind even when you see other girls you find attractive...

1|0
    0|0
  • You just know. Everything clicks and your not worried about being 'cool' infront of her anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • I just know

1|1
    0|0
  • If I smile uncontrollably when I think about her

2|0
    0|0
  • Keep remembering her the whole day.

1|0
    0|0
  • you get a sort of jumpscare feeling whenever u think of her or see her