What happens to my relationship... has anyone been through this?

We met through Facebook and continued our conversation on through SC. We talk for a while and she always curves me, but I had nothing to lose. So we continue talking and she agrees to meet up with me. (This took almost half a year)

We meet up and we instantly fell for each other. But we didn’t dare tell each other. We go out, mess around with no title until the feelings couldn’t be contained. We talk about a lot and all this feel so nice with someone new but at the same time different than the rest.

A year into our relationship we talk about making it official on Facebook, but than she got positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia. She instant told me if I was with anyone and I said no. I haven’t and I couldn’t accused her cuz I be watchin for stuff like that but who knows fr.

The whole time I’m thinking how this will affect our relationship and everything so she wanted time alone. I tried giving her some space as possible, but I didn’t want her thinking I cheated. But now she wants to talk and I don't know what to think...

11