Silly girls are a no go?

Hey there, so I'm a pretty silly person, I make dumb faces and I am very expressive, people usually laugh around me mainly because of my goofy behavior. I'm not bad looking, though, I have shaper features making my face more skeletal, and I'm short and slim. However I'm 19 and haven't had a boyfriend, very few guys ever show intrerest in me. it doesn't really bring me too down, because I have lots of interests and hobbies that distract me from the hands of loneliness, but I'd really like to be with someone! Do you think my silly behavior might be the thing that's making guys not see me as a potential partner?

315

Most Helpful Guy

• your personality is not a deal breaker, you just need to understand what type of guys are compatible with you since you sound like you do have a life and a personality. I know that sounds weird but many girls talk about relationships like it is life and death. try to aim for a little more older guys, they would appreciate your alive - ness

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. Most guys will fall for women that excrete sexual aura, and before people get angry, this is a proven fact. The easiest way to seduce a man is to be a sexual siren that moves with innocence but talks with a voice that suggests danger and excitement but see.. You don't want most guys because most guys get bored easily. You don't want a relationship built on sexual tension because that can be broken so easily. People that will fall for you are people that get to know you better. You have nothing to worry about, you have nothing to change. Be yourself all the way, make people laugh and someone will eventually start appreciating that and falling in love.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE