Silly girls are a no go?

Hey there, so I'm a pretty silly person, I make dumb faces and I am very expressive, people usually laugh around me mainly because of my goofy behavior. I'm not bad looking, though, I have shaper features making my face more skeletal, and I'm short and slim. However I'm 19 and haven't had a boyfriend, very few guys ever show intrerest in me. it doesn't really bring me too down, because I have lots of interests and hobbies that distract me from the hands of loneliness, but I'd really like to be with someone! Do you think my silly behavior might be the thing that's making guys not see me as a potential partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• your personality is not a deal breaker, you just need to understand what type of guys are compatible with you since you sound like you do have a life and a personality. I know that sounds weird but many girls talk about relationships like it is life and death. try to aim for a little more older guys, they would appreciate your alive - ness

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. Most guys will fall for women that excrete sexual aura, and before people get angry, this is a proven fact. The easiest way to seduce a man is to be a sexual siren that moves with innocence but talks with a voice that suggests danger and excitement but see.. You don't want most guys because most guys get bored easily. You don't want a relationship built on sexual tension because that can be broken so easily. People that will fall for you are people that get to know you better. You have nothing to worry about, you have nothing to change. Be yourself all the way, make people laugh and someone will eventually start appreciating that and falling in love.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Personally for me I love it when a girl can let out and just be fun and crack a joke, stuff along those lines. You can find somebody who loves those traits, I can't be the only one! Maybe you need to take charge a little though, engage boys you like and put on those good good moves to have that sweet sweet love sex!.. Or just normal sex... Or maybe just love. I don't know whatever floats your boat just go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how much "silly" you have in you. If you present yourself as a "silly-witty-funny" girl, it's not a bad thing, but if you act like "silly-nonserious" then some guys will be concerned if you're worth their time and will only look at you as a sex object.

0|0
    0|0
  • naa I dont reckon pulling silly faces are the reason that you arnt with someone, ahh if your expressive that can actually pull guys in some circumstances

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its a turn on for me coz i do dumb stuff do. I like laughing with people and doing crazy things just for the sake of having fun. I would date u if there was a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look... Actually there's more than you think in the background.
    First question: do you really want to get a boyfriend? Or you prefer to stay alone?

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a yes or no answer for me. It all depends on the timing it is fine and enjoyable when you are silly sometimes but not all the time it will start getting annoying especially if something serious is going around

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, that's very true. I'm a bit absent-minded, but generally my timing is fairly good.

• Then it should not be too much of a problem

• Silly behaviour is not bad.

Im interested in a coworker who was practically doing cartwheels all day inside the store i work at.

Silly is fine, just keep it controlled and not spazzy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss I'm always looking for a girl like that but everytime I do they have a boyfriend and its like ughughugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, your behavior is sexy af! Silly girls are naturally happy and will keep her man happy... More realistic and content..

0|0
    0|0
  • Silly girls are fun and there's nothing wrong with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mm thats odd. I pesonaly love kinda dorky girls who are funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you would make a nice girlfriend. Thats my preference but everone is different

0|0
    0|0
  • Silly girls are fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is different. It certainly could for some guys, they might see it as being immature, where others will love that about you. What is more likely, is you don't approach guys you're interested in. Do that, don't wait for them to approach you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No I don't think that's the reason. I think a lot of guys would jusr absolutely love your personality. But usually guys like to be the funny one in the relationship who make their partner laugh. And if you're funnier than them they might find it intimidating. But that has nth to do with them not liking you.
    That's just my theory

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly me too I'm goofy and all and I'm not bad looking either but guys call me ugly and weird ig I haven't found that out either

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes