Is it just me or do other women do the same?

So I find a guy that I like, usually they are way younger than me and I can't have them. But I find myself obsessed and jealous when any other girl is around him. Also I seem to think that the guys are so into me when they really aren't and when i ask them out they blindside me by saying they aren't interested. I don't get it. Am I that ugly or something? I read into it too much I guess.. Anyways just don't know if I'm alone in this or if others deal with the same thing as me. Thanks.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol
    Your problem is that you are talking with boys, they only have one interest in that age. Which is body!
    So your chances are weak when you deal with hormone driven males!

Most Helpful Girl