Girls, do you think that you should ask the guy out or the guy asks you out?

I just want some information about what girls would want for information in the future.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'ts always nice when the guy asks you out first, but sometimes its just easier to be the one to do it. however, there is a high likelihood that the guy will be scared off by this, especially if he doesn't know how he feels about you.

• Thanks for the advice and they won't literally run off, they will probably just not respond or just respond with a no, but don't ever be worried because chances are they'll say yes, but seriously, thanks for the advice:)

• Oh yeah sorry, I forgot to say that I'm a boy to:/

• haha not that they'll literally run off, but, some guys get uncomfortable when a girl asks them out.