Girls, do you think that you should ask the guy out or the guy asks you out?

I just want some information about what girls would want for information in the future.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'ts always nice when the guy asks you out first, but sometimes its just easier to be the one to do it. however, there is a high likelihood that the guy will be scared off by this, especially if he doesn't know how he feels about you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the advice and they won't literally run off, they will probably just not respond or just respond with a no, but don't ever be worried because chances are they'll say yes, but seriously, thanks for the advice:)

• Oh yeah sorry, I forgot to say that I'm a boy to:/

• haha not that they'll literally run off, but, some guys get uncomfortable when a girl asks them out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I think I should most of the time, but I never have the confidence to. So i prefer that if I don't after a while, then the guy should assume I'm too shy, and do it instead. I try though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems reasonable for a guy to ask the girl out but sometimes it's fine for a girl to ask the guy out if she sees that he's shy or uncertain to do so. Either way is fine though as long as both of you agree to be together 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • They want equal pay.
    They will ask you out if they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the guy should

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes