Why hasn't he said anything since?

This guy (who actually has hardly talked to me when I think about how much I talk to friends) uses my nickname that only my friends use in facebook messages
He offered to paint me one of his paintings if he had time. He's really proud of them, I think. As far as I know, he hasn't done this with anyone else.
He heart reacted to my profile picture... which he definitely hasn't done to anyone else. But he is a friendly kind of guy. Someone refers to him as her 'boyfriend' (but its a joke) and he reacts with simple 'haha's' and likes.
Anyway, recently he said that we could go to the movies if I wanted, when he wasn't working and I was free. I said it sounded fun and he said he'd make time for us.
That was a month ago, but he hasn't said anything since... Why?
Updates:
Update: I ended up messaging him, and he replied straight away. We've chatted for a few days, and he brought up the movies again. He's on holiday at the moment.
But now he's done something else to utterly confuse me. He initiated a conversation, asking me what's up. I replied, and he's read it. But he hasn't replied, despite being online multiple times throughout the day? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Might have changed his mind if you have sounded to him in an uninteresting way and might have even approached other girls thinking you might be out of his league.
    It could be even possible that he is waiting for you to show an interest in the movie date in the first place and tell to him when you're free.
    Chances are that you might be thinking too much about this guy.
    (Oooh well I think, just think. Not sure and no guarantee. He might be busy painting your portrait and plan to surprise you on 'Movie Date'. If it turns out in this way don't forget me. )

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He might have his reasons that only he knows. If you think you like him, take up the initiative and go out with him. Considering what you have written about him, I think he is a kind of person who likes that in a women

1|0
    0|0
  • He likes you but shy enough to not make it obvious. He asked you out for movies if he had time. You never asked him back, whether or not he had time, did you?
    Guys are simple and stupid. They can muster only a tiny bit of initial courage. They need some encouragement from girls they are trying to approach.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes