Nothing worse when you meet a guy and they turn out to be weird sex addict/ perverts. Why do I attract weirdos?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol thank your slutty sisters who get bored of a guy when is "nice" it teaches us we have to treat you like the dirty little sluts you are

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• This happens to me as well so you are not alone. I think a lot are pervs and it’s not necessarily something we put out there πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• You can meet a modest guy, who would treat you like a princess, date you gently, taking you to restaurants, exhibitions, theatres and behave like a true gentleman. But once you get a crush on him and give him access to your body he'll prove he's far worse animal, than those before him. 60 shades of grey style. Amen =D

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea where you're meeting these men but that's the majority of men. They aren't "weird sex addict/ perverts" - they are just guys trying to fulfill their urges. And at your age, honestly you're out of luck when it comes to finding a relationship with someone you do indeed truly like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look, it's not like you're attracting weirdos, and is not like every guy is completely pervert.
    There's some factors that are important to that, and is the reason you attract this kind of guy.
    Can I ask you these questions?

0|0
    0|0
  • This is like me saying there is nothing worse than meeting a girl and she turned out to be a shit testing b**ch who would only give me a chance if i was worth something to her. In status, economy and utility

0|0
    0|0
  • Those guys are probably saying "nothing worse when you meet a girl and they turn out to be prudes and a huge waste of time. Why do I attract weirdos?"

Different perspective.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they are coming to you, guess what they want. I you approach them, you have better odds

0|1
    0|0
  • I think most of us are like that, it's just about having enough respect for a girl to not show it to them

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, how did you meet them in the first place, if it's from a place where you have a lot of weirdos you're going to find a lot of weirdos

0|0
    0|0
  • Define what a "weird sex addict" is to you in order for me to give you a good answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Asking for nudes and what positions he wants me in... I've just met him

• Show All
    • Thank you for your advice

• all guys want sex and if you don't want that, then why do you date? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a turtleneck and sweatpants. This should stop your problemo

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys are sex addict
    You have to choose and observe them carefully as your partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Because church guys leave you dryier than the desert.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you wear? >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • you send out vibes..

0|0
    0|0
  • Loool

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys are fucking creepy horny cunts

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol 50% of men are like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey! Perverted things ain't bad :o

0|0
    0|1
  • Most guys are petverts

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• It's not just you, don't worry. Ignore those guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • All guys are like that πŸ˜‚! Love it or leave it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes