Why do I like older men?

😳😳

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, it's pretty simple:
    Man of this generation (my generation, sadly) are really, really weak.
    Technology is great, everything is simple and easy, which made us to not really understand the value of some of the best things in the world.
    Consider this: 20 years ago, 18-years-old man were Enlisting in the Army, now, 18-years-old man says that word make them hurt.
    You're not really into old man, you're into his culture, his story that makes them so stronger than we...
    I'm really lucky I have a really hard childhood, because that makes me respect and appreciate the small things. And I can't say I'm really like the old mans, but I'm at least, a little saved.
    What I'm trying to say, is that you like the confident, the appreciate, and the Alpha posture old man have, and not exactly his age.
    Yet, I might be wrong

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's a great point... but men in my country join the army at age 18. They have too... so... and I like these guys as well, but I just feel a little more... attracted to older men and the thinking of being with an older men is... hot 😢

• Show All
    • Okay then lol thanks

• Hahahah that's why I'm here
      ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some age like fine wine? You like the maturity? You like the knowledge/wisdom? Maybe you've had bad experiences with younger guys? Either way, who could blame you lol.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• You are the same age as my girlfriend. She did not have a dad growing up. We started hanging out because she wanted to learn things I know. After a bit we started dating.

Most people would say she has daddy issues, but it also be we are very much in tune at every level.

Hard to say why you like older guys.

1|0
    0|0
    • Does daddy issues have connection to that? 😳 ohh...😢

• Because you just like men who are mature that's all. It is just your liking and with time likings and preferences changes. Don't think too much about it. I have met a girl on here and she is really nice and she likes older men. The only problem she has is that she keeps on saying thank you for some reason but girls like you exist and having a such preference is normal. Many boys like older women so it is normal

1|1
    0|0
  • Well they probably appreciate this, or at least some do. Maybe it is because of their maturity, thay are better stablished in life, they know better what they want and like from a relationship and so on. And maybe you appreciate a dad body also?

1|0
    0|0
  • May be you like the wise and mature type. But then, depends how old are you and what you consider as "older".

1|0
    0|0
    • Older as 30-50... but I won't until I'll be in my 20's because I'm still a teen

• Show All
    • Fair enough. I did not mean to pry either.

• No no it's okay

• We are confident, mature, knowledgeable and mentor like. perhaps its a father like figure you are attracted too. That is not to say your have incestuous tendencies, but older men represent a warmer, but stronger love or affection

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why you do in particular, but I know another girl like you so you're not alone. She is just not attracted to how guys under 30 look for some reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's very simple, cuz men are older lol..

by the way its cuz they are mature both by looks and thoughts... And they know what the girl wants... so it's normal for girls to prefer men a little older

1|0
    0|0
  • What's the first thing you think about when you see them? Is it from the sight of them? Is it only after talking to one? More details please.

1|0
    0|0
    • If I had to guess it would be bc you don't have a father figure in ur life

• Coz they are older. U like mature men. That's normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • bcz they r quite mature.. nd they cares u easily nd understand u

1|0
    0|0
  • because you were dropped on your head, when you were a baby

0|0
    0|0
  • How much older are we talking about here?

1|0
    0|0
    • 30-50

• Show All
    • Yeah

• Probably because you are into security then

• How old do you like?

1|0
    0|0
    • 30-50

• Show All
    • A bit 😢

• Haha that's naughty. I wish I knew who you were 😏

• how much older do you like?

1|0
    0|0
  • cause we fuck so damn good i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • we are ace

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a woman

1|0
    0|0
  • It's natural for women to like older men

1|0
    0|0
  • You must like the mature and confident type of guy

1|0
    0|0
  • fetish

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• How much older?

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, why do you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you seriously going to settle for a guy who is going into diapers before you? Not to mention the stares of being with a filthy old man.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not gonna actually settle with a 50 years old man. But 30 and a little more I won't mind.

Recommended myTakes