Why do I like older men?

😳😳

433

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, it's pretty simple:
    Man of this generation (my generation, sadly) are really, really weak.
    Technology is great, everything is simple and easy, which made us to not really understand the value of some of the best things in the world.
    Consider this: 20 years ago, 18-years-old man were Enlisting in the Army, now, 18-years-old man says that word make them hurt.
    You're not really into old man, you're into his culture, his story that makes them so stronger than we...
    I'm really lucky I have a really hard childhood, because that makes me respect and appreciate the small things. And I can't say I'm really like the old mans, but I'm at least, a little saved.
    What I'm trying to say, is that you like the confident, the appreciate, and the Alpha posture old man have, and not exactly his age.
    Yet, I might be wrong

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's a great point... but men in my country join the army at age 18. They have too... so... and I like these guys as well, but I just feel a little more... attracted to older men and the thinking of being with an older men is... hot 😢

• Okay then lol thanks

• Hahahah that's why I'm here
      ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some age like fine wine? You like the maturity? You like the knowledge/wisdom? Maybe you've had bad experiences with younger guys? Either way, who could blame you lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE