What makes a guy want a relationship with a girl?

Im 23 and I've never had a real relationship before. There have been guys that I've talked to but it never reached relationship status. Meanwhile I see girls all the time who can get a relationship like its nothing. Im currently talking to a guy right now that I really like and I wouldn't mind becoming his girl in the future. I know Im not ugly and Im pretty fun to be around but I was wondering what type of girls and what character traits must a girl have to make guys want to commit to her and take things to the next level.

Feel free to share what exactly it was that made you decide commit to girls in your past or current relationships. Thank you !

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, it's not that hard.
    It's becoming easier to girl to get a boyfriend with time.
    And is not that hard, all you need to do is:
    1: attention: make he wants to talk to you, show yourself as a good company to him.
    2: connection: make me feels connected with you, things in common, thought alike, that kind of stuff.
    3: attraction: make he looks at you as an option as partner. As mans are more simple, you just have to show the parts of your personality that is good to him (like, being patient to energetic guys. If he's energetic, he'll consider you as an option, You do that naturally in part 2 or 1) and show your feminine nature. (Shake your hair, say in a thinner voice, use a clothes that shows your curves, there's a lot of ways)
    That should do it.
    If he doesn't move after doing that, just say, and I'll say more precise stuff, ok?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• For me it's all about our connection. How in sync are we, does she get what I mean even when I can't always put it into words etc.

Sure you have to be attracted to them physically and personality wise but if I am going to commit to someone I need to feel a connection that just runs deeper

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go out with a desperate motherfucker. You can't find a relationship because you keep going for guys with like 12 other girls in their lives. Girls always flock towards the same men and the rest of us get no attention. So if you reeeallyy want a boyfriend then come to us ๐Ÿ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy will want a relationship when he finds a girl that likes his family, is loyal and has her own ambitions and talents. And in which the woman compliments the man in assisting in his weaknesses and further strengthening his 9en strengths.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. loyal
    2. honest
    3. love cleanliness (tidy)
    4. not bossy
    5. love sex
    6. healthy
    7. clingy Sometimes (for me)
    8. calm
    9. devoted
    10. obedient (only if i'm right)
    11. talkative (but not too much)
    12. expressive. (not anything destructive though)
    13. gentle
    14. can take care of herself
    15. kind

well find one but missing on point 1. so you know the rest. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Energetic compatibility. What energy do you give out? (as in : what you give out you get back). Does your energy invite or keep people at a distance?
    And the starting point, how much do you love yourself? If you don't love yourself how can you expect others to love you?

0|0
    0|0
  • She has to be healthy. Not completely stupid. Kind and innocent on the outside but a freak on the inside.

I would want a relationship because I want someone exclusive physically and mentally. Life is more stable when you can share the burden of the obstacles in life with someone you sleep next to at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • its all vibes... If you come off to needy or to indifferent, guys won't ask.. and there is also the fact that you can ask a guy out too. you dont have to be static in your love life..

0|0
    0|0
  • Love, intellectual relationship, emotional relationship, and physical relationship, in that order.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more attacked to a girl and want to be with them if they treat me right and are honest about how they feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Make the thought of you being with anyone else too much for him to handle!

0|0
    0|0
  • Foremost, I gotta be physically attracted to her. Then her personality comes into play. Things like whether she's supportive, easy-going, drama-free, responsible, dependable, caring all are important. Can she take care of herself? Does she have emotional baggage? Is she quick to anger? Is she going to make my life more stressful or more enjoyable? Do we get along? Are we compatible? Is she high-maintenance? Do I trust her? These are all important questions that one needs to ask. If I have any doubts then I doubt I could commit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want one lol itโ€™s just the need for sometime nice and warm

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur retarded

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly I'd say a head injury.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause i think she can be a good parents

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens naturally n insticntly

0|0
    0|1
  • Can't speak for all men but I just want someone who's in shape and likes me for who I am. I don't get a lot of that lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes