What makes a guy want a relationship with a girl?

Im 23 and I've never had a real relationship before. There have been guys that I've talked to but it never reached relationship status. Meanwhile I see girls all the time who can get a relationship like its nothing. Im currently talking to a guy right now that I really like and I wouldn't mind becoming his girl in the future. I know Im not ugly and Im pretty fun to be around but I was wondering what type of girls and what character traits must a girl have to make guys want to commit to her and take things to the next level.

Feel free to share what exactly it was that made you decide commit to girls in your past or current relationships. Thank you !

018

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, it's not that hard.
    It's becoming easier to girl to get a boyfriend with time.
    And is not that hard, all you need to do is:
    1: attention: make he wants to talk to you, show yourself as a good company to him.
    2: connection: make me feels connected with you, things in common, thought alike, that kind of stuff.
    3: attraction: make he looks at you as an option as partner. As mans are more simple, you just have to show the parts of your personality that is good to him (like, being patient to energetic guys. If he's energetic, he'll consider you as an option, You do that naturally in part 2 or 1) and show your feminine nature. (Shake your hair, say in a thinner voice, use a clothes that shows your curves, there's a lot of ways)
    That should do it.
    If he doesn't move after doing that, just say, and I'll say more precise stuff, ok?