Did I date a married man?

So I met this 25 year old guy online, we decided to meet in person. His pictures werent too clear so I ended up confusing him with some random man in the shops. Thankfully the correct guy eventually found me. Anyway, everything was going great, converasation was comfy, there was a spark from my behalf until I spotted a tattoo of a ring on his ring finger. When I asked him about it he said it was from an old relationship and that he wasn't married and had not ever married rather he had that tattoo to prove he to his jealous ex that he was faithful. I didn't know what to think and I told him I couldn't believe him since I had previously asked if he had any tattoos and he said he didn't until I spotted that one. Could he still be married or was he telling the truth?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it the marriage or the deception that you have the big issue with? Saying no tattoos and clearly seeing one does imedately make him lose his credibility

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, both is an issue to me I do feel deceived seeing he said he was single and I am genuinely looking but the marriage is a deal breaker.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like daaaamn

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE