Did I date a married man?

So I met this 25 year old guy online, we decided to meet in person. His pictures werent too clear so I ended up confusing him with some random man in the shops. Thankfully the correct guy eventually found me. Anyway, everything was going great, converasation was comfy, there was a spark from my behalf until I spotted a tattoo of a ring on his ring finger. When I asked him about it he said it was from an old relationship and that he wasn't married and had not ever married rather he had that tattoo to prove he to his jealous ex that he was faithful. I didn't know what to think and I told him I couldn't believe him since I had previously asked if he had any tattoos and he said he didn't until I spotted that one. Could he still be married or was he telling the truth?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it the marriage or the deception that you have the big issue with? Saying no tattoos and clearly seeing one does imedately make him lose his credibility

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks, both is an issue to me I do feel deceived seeing he said he was single and I am genuinely looking but the marriage is a deal breaker.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like daaaamn

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• there is no way to know for sure, but odds are he was married/is married... a ring finger tattoo isn't a revenge tattoo to get back at an ex... and lying about not having tattoos is another red flag. my ex fiancee started dating a guy 2 weeks after she broke the engagement, a month later got a couples tattoo with him on their forearms. now they are getting divorced only married for 4 months

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for sharing your opinion. It is hard because there's no way of knowing. He sent me a text today saying he should have mentioned the tattoo and he's like to chat but it's up to me

• I don't know I can get where your coming from I'd be suspicious, but on the other hand if I was that guy I wouldn't really know how to bring that up without feeling fearful it'd effect your opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • He's probably married.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I think you are right, so if he contacts me I won't see him.

• Next time when you're doing the whole online dating thing make sure the guy has clear pictures of himself.

If you really wanna tell if he's married and living with his wife, ask him can you come over to his house. If he starts making excuses about why you can't come, it's a red flag.

Counter his excuse by saying you'll really horny and would love to have sex in his bed etc etc... If he still makes excuses, just leave him alone. If he invites you over just get his address and come with an excuse about your stomach started cramping and you won't be able to make it.

• You can do a background check and find out

0|0
    0|0
  • He lied to you. Bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have to ask you probably did

0|0
    0|0
  • Red flag

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes