Should I text him or is this creepy/weird?

I had a class with this guy I found attractive this past semester and now the class is over, I still have his number from a group project. I doubt he still had mines, I don't know lol. He seemed nice, but every nice person has a mean side too. I wanna text him and give some type of notion that Im into him... also if I should text him, what should I say?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably still has your number unless he got a new phone. Nobody deletes numbers. Just text him and tell him you wished you guys had another class together. If that ignites his interest, you're in! If not, you can easily turn that conversation into something platonic.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who has tried doing this, it's better if you can wait until you are back on campus and can ask to hang out. The kind of conversation you want needs to happen in person for any kind of fruit to come to of it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE