Should I text him or is this creepy/weird?

I had a class with this guy I found attractive this past semester and now the class is over, I still have his number from a group project. I doubt he still had mines, I don't know lol. He seemed nice, but every nice person has a mean side too. I wanna text him and give some type of notion that Im into him... also if I should text him, what should I say?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably still has your number unless he got a new phone. Nobody deletes numbers. Just text him and tell him you wished you guys had another class together. If that ignites his interest, you're in! If not, you can easily turn that conversation into something platonic.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who has tried doing this, it's better if you can wait until you are back on campus and can ask to hang out. The kind of conversation you want needs to happen in person for any kind of fruit to come to of it

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• How about texting him asking who he is as the number is in ur phone but no name and you would like to put a name to the number if he replys then you can catch up and take it from there see how it plays out

1|2
    0|0
  • Text him, there's no problem.
    And just be natural, girls have less problems with flirting than you think.
    Just say hey, and make him a question about something he likes, is a good start

1|0
    0|0
  • Just say hi how have you been and if he freaks out say ooops sorry wrong contact meant to text dan not danny be yourself so if he likes you he remembers why believe it or not most men like women for a. lot more reasons than most think if a woman is hot but a total bitch i would fuck her but not care about pleasing her if she is hot and nice I want to give her what she deserves and please her and be honest if I want to date or not so ya good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go ahead ... Express urself, if u really feel for him.
    There is nothing wrong, if a girl takes the initiative to express herself first...

1|0
    0|0
  • Just b honest be like hey its ( ur name) from the class last semester i was wondering ic u wanted to catch up and b honest if he says yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse you should.. there's nothing wrong in approaching someone

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not sure you should just text me.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES DO IT DO IT DO IT EXPRESS YOUR SELF

1|0
    0|0
  • DO IT.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes