Is there any chance to find love, being a nice guy?

I don't want to pretend anything I am not. Do I have any luck in love?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of women who seeks for different things.

Some may try to find someone with good looks and others wants someone who has a nice personality.

So yes you would find someone eventually and yes you have luck.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing good in life is a matter of luck. You're going to have to work at it. You're going to have to put in much more effort than "bad boy" types. You're going to get used and hurt more than those guys. A lot of your female friends are going to expect you to console them and help them understand why douchebags treat them poorly, and will never give a single solitary thought to how you've been treated, nor offer to help you decode women. If you're very fortunate to have at least one good female friend, you'll have some support, maybe even a wing woman.
    In the end, of course there's a chance, a very good chance, but it doesn't boil down to luck. Be true to yourself, put yourself out there, and find Ms. Right!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• Man... I would like to say yes... But I don't really believe on it.
    I really gave up on happiness a few years ago. And actually is not that bad.
    But I must ask you, what did you do to be happy? What you've tried?

0|0
    0|0
  • This myth should be busted. Who is a "nice" guy, mate? The guys who hide their feelings aren't nice. Just get in touch with your inner being and come across women as you are. That's easier said than done but that's what a nice guy is.. the one who doesn't lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea only happens when the girl finally feels like she learned that the type of guy she wants is not the best choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes keep to your values and you will find someone. Don’t change! Only change if you start being a dick!

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice guy or a "nice guy"? The former, yeah. The latter, no. Lose the fedora, neckbeard, and realize that women are not objects.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you actually go out there and try to ask people out, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but you have to wait a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • U can change urself i got more and more dominant since my last relationship just change how u think nothing is Impossible we change very much and u are ur own boss u can say how u are or should be

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes