Is there any chance to find love, being a nice guy?

I don't want to pretend anything I am not. Do I have any luck in love?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of women who seeks for different things.

Some may try to find someone with good looks and others wants someone who has a nice personality.

So yes you would find someone eventually and yes you have luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing good in life is a matter of luck. You're going to have to work at it. You're going to have to put in much more effort than "bad boy" types. You're going to get used and hurt more than those guys. A lot of your female friends are going to expect you to console them and help them understand why douchebags treat them poorly, and will never give a single solitary thought to how you've been treated, nor offer to help you decode women. If you're very fortunate to have at least one good female friend, you'll have some support, maybe even a wing woman.
    In the end, of course there's a chance, a very good chance, but it doesn't boil down to luck. Be true to yourself, put yourself out there, and find Ms. Right!