Do guys like virgins or not?

I’m a Virgin and I’m 19 years old. I’m keeping my virginity until I get married. Every time i talk to some guys all they want is have sex and when I tell them I’m a Virgin they kind of back off, while some think it’s a great think I’m reserving myself so my question is do guys like virgins or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly) you being a virgin has its positives and negatives but guys your age aren't immediately looking for a long term relationship, they are looking for a connection, preferably physical that can develop into something more. I've slept with virgins, and I've slept with very promiscuous girls, and I can 100% tell you the promiscuous girls are better in bed because they're confident with their body and the things that make them arroused.

2) for the love of God don't save yourself for marriage, it's an antiquated idea perpetuated by conservative religious men that stems from a time when women were used like bargaining chips. You run the very serious risk of being tied to a man with whom you have no sexual compatibility, and you are also denying yourself the ability to actually explore your sexuality while you are young enough to do so. You may very well regret that for the rest of your life.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah if she's not saving herself.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Short answer: Yes Long answer: Yessssss
    Why does the last days of December seems so slow to pass.
    Anyways, yes there are virgin guys who keep themselves virgin till marriage and are even looking for virgin girls to marry them. So, you are reserving yourself. Keep doing so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys especially enjoy having sex with virgins. The virginity itself does not make any difference to me. But I do not think I could be with somebody that was "saving" their virginity for marriage.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why not?

• Because sexual compatibility is a big part of a long-term relationship, and you're basically saying that you want to go into a life-long commitment with having no idea whether the two of you are compatible at all. For that matter, you will have zero experience and thus zero idea what you even like or want on that front.

It's a naive stance that leads to a lot of unfulfilled relationships and divorces.

• Got you !

• They do. Just a lot of guys are probably worried about hurting you also virgins tend to be more emotional.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes most of the guys prefer virgins and i appreciate that you are saving your virginity for your future husband.

1|0
    0|0
  • I m a virgin too dear..
    A real virgin man will keep u.. Smile

1|0
    0|0
  • If you keep your virginity until marriage you'll be disappointed with sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • Someone said that too, but I don't know

• Show All
    • Well you gotta do what you gotta do. But in my life I've never met someone who truly regretted losing their virginity before marriage

• Got you thanks

• You have to realize that you can't make a statement that applies to all men.

Clearly, men who just want casual sex aren't interested in virgins, because it's extra work to bed a girl who is hesitant and inhibited.

On the other hand, guys who want long term relationships, especially guys who are planning to wait until marriage as well (guys who are compatible with YOU), would no doubt appreciate your virginity. You should only care about the opinions of guys who are compatible with you anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Woah! Tbh this is actually nice! I mean you dont gice in to peer pressure and such. Im a virgin 20 year old and one of the things i want in a girl is a virgin one too. So yeah it doesn't make us less of a persons 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • Do u keep it cause of where u from and religion? Or jsut personal preference?

• it doesn't matter to me if they are or not

as long as

they have no

1. STD's

2. BABIES

I dont need either one, in my life or not. Experienced, or not

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem with that. I am still one too

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally like virgin girls for my first time..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • It does not matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Having had a virgin girlfriend once, I can tell you that it's really hard to wait until marriage if you want to have sex and she is not going to be ready anytime soon. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with her being a virgin, but it does mean that there are divergent prefences on an important matter.

At least these guys are doing the right thing by backing off. I made the mistake of accepting that she wanted to be a virgin and putatively waiting for marriage while cheating on her. I should have broken up with her instead of cheating on her, but I suspect I'm not the only guy to have made that mistake.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes we do. just watch out for the "virgin hunters" they only want to be your first.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haaa true tho

• i'm a virgin guy and even I've ran into virgin hunting girls. it sucks. lol. dang sex fiends are everywhere these days.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes