Do guys like virgins or not?

I’m a Virgin and I’m 19 years old. I’m keeping my virginity until I get married. Every time i talk to some guys all they want is have sex and when I tell them I’m a Virgin they kind of back off, while some think it’s a great think I’m reserving myself so my question is do guys like virgins or not?

116

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly) you being a virgin has its positives and negatives but guys your age aren't immediately looking for a long term relationship, they are looking for a connection, preferably physical that can develop into something more. I've slept with virgins, and I've slept with very promiscuous girls, and I can 100% tell you the promiscuous girls are better in bed because they're confident with their body and the things that make them arroused.

2) for the love of God don't save yourself for marriage, it's an antiquated idea perpetuated by conservative religious men that stems from a time when women were used like bargaining chips. You run the very serious risk of being tied to a man with whom you have no sexual compatibility, and you are also denying yourself the ability to actually explore your sexuality while you are young enough to do so. You may very well regret that for the rest of your life.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah if she's not saving herself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE