How do I portray to guys that I am wife material without coming across as just one of the guys?

I am a huge sports fan. I am the kind of girl who is willing to stay in watching the game and drinking beer; but is also willing to get dressed up in a dress and heels and go out on the town. I want to be a sports agent and I am currently in university.

321

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great and totally cool that you love sports and want to be a sports agent. But just remember to cultivate your feminine, maternal side (which I'm sure you do) so that you'll be seen by guys as a possible future wife and mother. For example, I'm sure most of the sidelines sports babes you see on football telecasts have husbands and probably children. I'm sure when they're not analyzing pass routes and interviewing football players about that great touchdown catch they have a very maternal, feminine side to them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What is your age?
    Some people do want to get married soon. A guy will like you for who you are regardless of the fact that you like watching games, drinking beer and also are feminine... :)
    What exactly do you mean by wife material?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am 19.

• Are you Asian?

• I don’t want to get married yet. I’m just trying to get across that I’m not only one of the guys but I can also be datable.