Where's the line between flirt and friend (zone)?

I've got a friend who I really like... And I'm trying to decide if I should try to get something more or just leave it as friendship... On the other hand I'm really struggling to understand if she is interested in me... We sometimes act like an actual couple (like sharing food, the way we sometimes look at each other) and some friends noted it too... At the same time I'm not feeling a particular interest from her...

23

Most Helpful Girl

• What are u doing to show your interest in her? Maybe she thinks u don't have such feelings for her... Give her hints...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't actually know honestly... I never got in a relationship so I don't even know how I should show my feelings to her... I'm even a bit scared to do so

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh. Sharing food is no biggie. Looks can be. How does she react when you touch her?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sometimes she looks like it's no big deal, others she actively takes my hands to get a hug kind of