How to move on?

He hasn’t texted me for 4 days. And we were both online. Should I get closure from him, or start ignoring him?
REASOns why a guy would say he’s really like you and wants to hangout but doesn’t text you or make initiative?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Get closure, guys will ignore a girls text for up to a week thinking it keeps her interested. It could be that, or he isn't interested. Either way getting closure wouldn't be a bad idea.

• HE SAys he really likes me, but actions speak louder then words. So I should just wait?

• I know a lot of people that have been getting sick for months at a time this year, myself included. It is really frustrating seeing all these people who want to be close to someone and the only thing getting in the way is the stupid unwritten rules of society with dating. I am not excused from this either. Ideal world, we would have the courage to be honest and straight forward. Good luck to you and happy holidays!

• THANKS! Happy holidays! So maybe he’s following the stupid society’s dating rules! Probably reading the book while he’s at it 🤣🤣

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. If he’s ok with ignoring you for that long don’t give him more time. That’s so irritating in my opinion. Don’t bother with trying to get closure it won’t help you in the end. When he does contact you don’t reply. He’s being rude and unfair. Know you’re worth more.