How to move on?

He hasn’t texted me for 4 days. And we were both online. Should I get closure from him, or start ignoring him?
Updates:
REASOns why a guy would say he’s really like you and wants to hangout but doesn’t text you or make initiative?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Get closure, guys will ignore a girls text for up to a week thinking it keeps her interested. It could be that, or he isn't interested. Either way getting closure wouldn't be a bad idea.

1|0
    0|0
    • HE SAys he really likes me, but actions speak louder then words. So I should just wait?

• Show All
    • I know a lot of people that have been getting sick for months at a time this year, myself included. It is really frustrating seeing all these people who want to be close to someone and the only thing getting in the way is the stupid unwritten rules of society with dating. I am not excused from this either. Ideal world, we would have the courage to be honest and straight forward. Good luck to you and happy holidays!

• THANKS! Happy holidays! So maybe he’s following the stupid society’s dating rules! Probably reading the book while he’s at it 🤣🤣

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on. If he’s ok with ignoring you for that long don’t give him more time. That’s so irritating in my opinion. Don’t bother with trying to get closure it won’t help you in the end. When he does contact you don’t reply. He’s being rude and unfair. Know you’re worth more.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• 4 days? as in... the LAST 4? I'm kinda on the fence in that case. He should've said SOMETHING near the holidays, buuuut it's also so wild for some families that people can't keep up...

I'd said wait til Jan 2nd, if nothing? move on

1|0
    0|0
  • I've went 4 months between chatting before to pick up talking again sometimes wondering the same things i see posted here.

0|0
    0|0
  • "get closure" is never something that goes well. Always always backfires. Just move on!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignorin him would be best. Move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do guys have to be always the first one to make the step?

• Show All
    • Yeah. Some like to be chased.

Silly mous and cat game. Idont play chase games.

You either like me or you don't.

• I would chase you for a day or 3 if you were 18. 😁

• Id ignore him for a while

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on
    He doesn't seem that interested

1|0
    0|0
  • just move on

0|0
    0|0