He never said "I love you" or defined our relationship. Should I just go with the flow?

I have been dating this guy for almost 2 months now. He calls everyday after work, and we usually meet up for 3-4 times a week. We go on dates and he is always there for me when I had trouble with friends/family. His actions and care always make me feel loved, yet he never said "I love you".

This Christmas, he invited me to have dinner with his family, but he introduced me as his "friend" even though we have done pretty much everything that couples would do.

I got the feeling that his parents already knew we are dating, but the fact that we have never defined our relationship is becoming a bit uncomfortable for me. However, I also feel uncomfortable bringing up "the talk", because I feel like I'm not ready for it as well. What should I do? Thoughts?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• According to my psychology class most people say I love you around 3 months. Also statistically most define the relationship talks are initiated by men. That doesn't mean all, so if it bothers you bring it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're both not ready, just keep going wiht the flow.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes