The heavier the makeup the more attention sought; agree?

Thoughts:

I think that if a girl goes heavy makeup she has no intentions of ever actually being with a guy because she has no intention of a guy ever seeing her morning face so she is only into attention.

But, the girl that minimizes makeup has much more intentions of follow through to a relationship with a guy because she must be more concerned with him seeing the no make up version.

?The heavier the makeup the more attention sought; agree?
  • Agree
  • Don’t Agree

51

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that if girls wear makeup, it means that they're less invested in their relationship or potential relationship. I'd say it just means they're not as comfortable with their appearance and care about what others think very much. That and they also want more attention regardless of who it's coming from.